chapter26: Getting a feel.

It was a bright and sunny day in the soul society and a hum filled the air as retsu unohana walked though the halls of her home. She was dressed in her shihakusho and haori with her hair braided Infront of her chest. She opened one of the doors and saw Y/n sleeping in his old bedroom when he was a kid.

It had a lot of childish stuff in there like toys and whatnot and he slept in his old bed with a leg dangling off the edge as snores left him.

Retsu smiled fondly and shut the door accidentally waking up Y/n who opened his eyes and sat up itching his nose before stretching his limbs with a groan.

He sat on his bed thinking about what has all happened last night and a smile formed on his face.

Y/n p.o.v.

I definitely got to thank Akeno for all this. For the first time in years I got to talk to my mother and catch up with her.

And she gave me love advice which was a little awkward to listen to since she's my parent but it sounded like good advice not to mention she has centuries of experience over me.

I got out of my old bed which is thankfully clean. I still have all my old toys and stuff here from when I was a child.

I looked around the room with a sense of nostalgia, I missed this place.

I grabbed my zanpakuto from off against the wall before pushing open the door and stepping into the Hallway where I was greeted by a tired looking isane who was wearing pajamas as she rubbed her eyes with her arm.

Isane: Morning Y/n. . .

Y/n: Good morning isane.

Isane: I'm going to get breakfast, would you like to join me?

Y/n: Why not, I'm pretty hungry myself.

Isane smiled at me and nodded before I followed her to the dining room.

I looked around for my mother but I didn't see her anywhere.

Isane: Oh you're looking for Your mother. She's at the fourth division doing her duties. She always leaves early.

Oh yeah that's right I kind have forgotten about that, even when I was a kid she did that sometimes.

Y/n: Forgot she did that.

Isane: Yes. Now why don't you sit down and I'll cook us a meal.

Y/n: Alright I'll let you get that done I'll just talk to Ketsueki sasaka.

Ketsueki: "Oh boy what do you want?"

I grinned hearing my zanpakuto's voice echo in my head by the tone of her voice she sounded like a complaining child.  I could hear the sound of isane humming to herself as she cooked about a couple feet ahead of me..

Y/n: "It's been a bit since we talked. Mostly because you're sleeping constantly."

Ketsueki: "Well excuse me, I'm a woman who likes to have her beauty sleep".

Y/n: "Anyway, you say that you physically manifest yourself but you don't do it often."

Ketsueki: Would you rather I do it now.

I heard her voice from behind me and breath on my neck and looked behind me to look at Ketsueki sasaka who vanished before my eyes as isane looked back at me.

Isane: Did you say something?

Y/n: Not at all, that was my zanpakuto.

Isane: She can manifest?