chapter18: the Shadow of the soul society.

Wandenreich wasn't as bad as y/n expected it was pretty nice to be honest.

It was  around lunch time and he entered the cafeteria that all the Sternritters ate in seeing a lot of people looking at him before they went to eating their meals.

Y/n p.o.v

I sat by myself at a random table eating my lunch. I could hear whispers about me from various Quincy who weren't being subtle in their conversations. I simply ignored them, it felt like I was put into a new school and was the new student.

I turned my head when I felt sudden weight on the bench which  made him turn my head where I saw  a tall and well-endowed young woman sitting next to me. She has long, light-green hair. She has blue eyes, prominent eyelashes and thin, lightning bolt shaped eyebrows.

Her attire is a heavily modified and revealing variation of the  Sternritter's white uniform, consisting of the typical double-breasted jacket, which she keeps tied up to reveal her midriff and unbuttoned, as well as removing the fabric on the sides, to display her cleavage, and a pair of short-shorts which are held up by a black belt with a green heart buckle attached to the side.

She also wore a white cap on her head with gold trimmings, which features a black peak and the Wandenreich insignia emblazoned on its front, and a pair of heeled-boots

Y/n: Uhh hi.

???: Yo, I'm Candice, I've never seen you before.

Y/n: I'm new here.

Candice nodded her head and crossed her arms looking around the lunch room.

Candice: I saw you wandering around earlier, meninas told me about how she brought a new Quincy to the wandenreich that's you right?

Y/n: Yeah.

Candice: Still though putting up a fight like that isn't bad. Meni told me how you were pushing her back. Well I heard Gigi pulled a fast one over you but still.

Y/n: That supposed to be a compliment?

Candice: If you want it to be sure.

I contuined to eat as a newcomer sat across from us. It was a petite young girl with chin-length blonde hair and purple eyes. Her attire is a variation of the Sternritter's typical white uniform, consisting of a skirt in place of the signature trench coat, gloves, patterned leggings, and a white cap with black trimmings, which features a black peak and the Wandenreich insignia on its front.She also wears a golden heart buckle on her waist as well.

She also wears a golden heart buckle on her waist as well