chapter4: The lost Nun Asia agrento.

A tail shot out from the strays tailbone and it had a mouth and a row of teeth on it, the tail tried to bite down on Y/n and bit his hand drawing blood before it was grabbed as Y/n started to spin pulling its whole body and he spun rapidly before letting go throwing it through a tree which shattered into splinters.

Y/n ripped off his shirt which was covered in tears and holes and stood now in a pair of Boxers which made him look very unthreatening.

The giant stinger crashed down on y/n causing an explosion of dust but it started to be lifted up by y/n who had blood dripping down his forehead as a smirk crossed his face.

Y/n: You might just prove to be a decent challenge.

A thick amount of killing intent filled the air but it didn't deter Y/n who was used to this kind of stuff from hollows

The stray responded by using its two normal arms to grab him and squeeze, getting a shout of pain from y/n as he felt one of his ribs crack before being slammed into the ground multiple times causing it to form spiderweb cracks that spread pretty far.

These cracks echoed loudly throughout the woods this fight was happening in.

It opened its mouth to eat y/n and bit down only to feel its teeth shatter into pieces and released a scream that sounded terrifyingly like a human child's.

It pulled its mouth back and it saw y/n's blut vene once again making it annoyed before slamming the teen into the ground again and again trying to hurt the Quincy but nothing happened.

Its tantrum caused more damage to the surrounding area to the point it even caused a small earthquake.

Y/n covered his body in a thin layer of reishi and the stray dropped Y/n to the ground in pain as third-degree burns formed on its hands.

Y/n: You didn't like that did you?

He ducked underneath a swing from its tail that broke a tree in half and jumped backward as it tried to belly flop on him but the stray wasn't down there as it kept rolling side to side while slamming its hands into the ground while roaring.

Y/n: Wow it's acting like a baby having a tantrum.

The stray pulled itself up by wrapping its stinger around a tree along with its tail before pulling itself up while ripping the tree out of the ground and throwing it at y/n who rolled underneath it.

He formed his spirit bow and shot an arrow at the stray which severed its stinger and started oozing its acidic blood.

The stray stumbled back in pain while y/n forged another reishi arrow and released it at its face while it was in pain.

Surprisingly that didn't kill it yet and y/n noticed its body beginning to shrink down until it was around his height as its skin turned blue once more.

The stray panted loudly and glared daggers at y/n as it seemed to gain normal thought again.

Stray: I'm Going to kill you!

Y/n: Oh you got your intelligence back and aren't acting like an idiot.

Stray: I WAS THE STRONGEST MEMBER OF THE PEERAGE I WAS IN! PREPARE YOURSELF! FOR THIS IS MY FINAL FORM!

Skin started to form around its face along with neck-length grey hair and a left eye as it got covered in a black and purple aura while its eyes glowed a bright red.

Its right arm was covered in some sort of purple armor that reached its elbow as a sword erupted out the middle knuckle.

Stray: This is my sacred gear!