chapter25: Return to the soul society

Sand was all that could be seen in all directions and in the sky a blanket of darkness held a crescent moon.

Underneath that was a large fortress that spanned for miles to come and on the inside a large room could be seen with reflective marble tiles.

On their knees a man was seen with dark green hair wearing what one could call a nobles clothing.

Sitting on a throne across from him was a handsome man with slicked brown hair that has a singular bang that framed his forehead

He wore a white trenchcoat with a black undershirt. He had a pink sash tied around his waist and a black hakama on his lower half.

This man is Sosuke aizen and the man kneeling before him was a devil by the name of diodora astaroth a pure devil from the underworld

Aizen: Do you see now? That your strength is that of an ant compared to mine?

Diodora: . . .Yes. . .you said that you could give me power. .

Aizen: I did. But it's not just going to you but the entirety of your peerage.

Diodora: . . I can live with that.

Aizen smiled down at the kneeling devil but it was filled with mocking behind it.

Aizen: Very well. You and your peerage will become pseudo arrancar. Now get out of my sight.

The devil rose to his feet and was escorted out the room by gin who was standing near aizen's throne.

Timeskip. . .

The sound of shouting filled the home of Y/n as Bambietta and Candice argued with the other loudly as Y/n simply tried to talk to Akeno who had popped up earlier that day wanting to hang out.

Akeno: Oh my, they're really going at it.

Akeno placed a hand to her mouth with a giggle as Y/n looked over his shoulder as the two Sternritters with a sigh.

Y/n: Unfortunately, we should take this somewhere else.

Akeno: Oh is this a date~

Y/n: It can be considered one. But I want out here before the two of them use their schrifts.