chapter27: The start of a harem.

The confession for Y/n and ichigo is cringe along with how the harem starts but this was the only thing i was satisfied with.

It was around night time in the soul society and Y/n could be seen talking to his mother while sitting outside which was illuminated by the moonlight.

Retsu: You're going home tomorrow?

Y/n: Yeah, I ended up staying longer then I intended. I'll be back though and I'll bring my friends I told you about.

Retsu: I'll patiently wait until that day.

Y/n: Is it wrong to feel nervous before I ask them to join this. . .harem?

Retsu: Why would you not feel nervous? You are about to ask over ten women if they want to date you all at the same time.

Y/n: I know it's just Y'know. .

Retsu: Y/n. . I already told you just tell them how you feel and don't over complicate things.

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

Retsu: Now then, I want you to know that I love you and I will miss you while you're gone.

Y/n: I love you mother and will miss you as well.

Retsu: It's late. So get some sleep you're leaving tomorrow after all.

Y/n stood up and looked down at retsu who still sat out in the moonlight staring off into the night.

Y/n: Good night mother.

Retsu: Goodnight Y/n.

Y/n walked into the home and shut the sliding door behind him as retsu enjoyed the night air.

Timeskip. . . .

Y/n stood Infront of the senkaimon that was used to send shinigami from the soul society to the world of the living without throwing them into the dangai.

Standing Infront of him was his mother and isane who had come to see him off.

Retsu: Come visit us okay?

Y/n: I'll make sure.

Isane: Bye Y/n, I want you have a good rest of your day.

Y/n: Same to the both of you.

The senkaimon opened and Y/n was hugged by both women that he wrapped his arms around hugging them back.

Y/n: I'll see you two soon.

He let them go and stepped through the senkaimon traveling through the space between the soul society and the world of the living.

When he reached the end of the tunnel he found himself standing in a random field in Karakura town in spirit form.

He looked around getting a look of where he was.

He then shunpo'd out of sight and traveled to his apartment.

He pushed open the doors and was greeted by Bambietta and Candice who were on the floor playing a board game.