Preview of what's to come.

Blood fell forth from the heavens where it hit the ground and on one of those beads of blood issei could be seen with his right arm covered in red scale like armor that was gripping his zanpakuto in his hands. He had blood dripping from his temple.

Issei: I'm not finished yet!

A scream tore free from his mouth as he swung his zanpakuto down releasing a blast of reiatsu that barreled towards a short figure.

The figure has tanned skin and jagged black hair and red eyes they had an android build and wore red robes with a chain that kept a bandages sword on his back.

???: amazing!

A droplet of blood fell from issei's mouth in slow motion and we zoom in on it and zoom out and we see Y/n with Ketsueki sasaka pointing towards the sky with a smirk on his face.

Y/n: Bankai. . .Chi de sekai o kazaru Ketsueki sasaka.

He said softly with a raspy tone as red mist started to be emitted forth from the blade which transformed from a katana to a claymore with black bandaged around the base of the hilt. The mist clouded sight of Y/n as the sound of a sword slashing through air was heard.

Next thing that was known Y/n emerged from the mist with a slash cutting a robed figure across the stomach.

Y/n: Burst!

The blood that was sprayed into the air was collected into Y/n's forming a pile which was jousted forward in a stabbing motion.

Lightning struck the ground and we transition to hueco Mundo a realm of vast amounts of sand that never seemed to end in all directions.

Standing in the sand was Y/n who had a broken arm that had bone piercing through the skin as he glared at an arrancar who stood Infront of him.

It's upper face was covered by a hollow mask that covered its eyes forehead and nose. It's skin was a pale color and it had a blonde mane of hair that covered its neck and scalp.

It wore a black and white arrancar jacket that fell past its waist. It's chest was exposed showing it's hollow hole right above it's navel.

Arrancar: Fight me shinigami!

It pulled out it's zanpakuto which was a large gundao free from its back as it crackled with electricity.

Y/n: I don't have time for this!

The arrancar grinned showing off his sharp canines and sprinted at Y/n before spinning on his heels in a 360 dragging his gundao through the air leaving a trail of electricity behind as it clashed with Ketsueki sasaka which created an explosion of blood and electricity.