chapter8: Arranged marriage?

It was an average night and y/n was falling asleep In bed before a magic circle formed in his dark room as a panicked looking rias came out of it.

Y/n: Rias?

Rias: Please take my virginity!

She started stripping her clothes until she was only in a bra and panties before climbing on the bed and on top of y/n placing her hands on each side of his head.

Y/n: What? I-I don't-

Rias: Please, it's the only way! He wont want me after I've been deflowered! I need this!

Her hands reached for y/n's pants but he grabbed her wrists and looked her in the eyes and that's when he saw the fear, the fear of an individual.

Y/n: That's not what you need right now.

Rias: What? You don't want me?

Y/n: I never said that, Rias you're a beautiful woman and I'm glad you're my friend but you're not thinking straight.

A silver magic circle formed in the room as well as a woman wearing a maid dress with braided silver hair appeared.

???: lady rias you're really throwing away your virginity to this low life?

Rias: Grayfia.

Grayfia: You would cause your family no great amount of shame if you give your virginity to this man.

Rias: . . . .

Grayfia: Have some respect for yourself lady rias.

Y/n didn't even know what was going on or who this woman in his room was. He saw Rias climb off him and grab her clothes before flashing an apologetic smile at him before she and that woman disappeared leaving him alone to his thoughts.

The door to his bedroom opened as Asia stepped inside rubbing her eyes while also looking worried.

Asia: Are you alright? I heard voices inside.

Y/n: I'm fine it was just the tv, go back to bed Asia.

Asia: C-Can I sleep in here with you?

Y/n looked at her and ruled it over in his head before deciding it wouldn't hurt anybody and Patting his bed.

Y/n: Yeah c'mon.

Asia smiled and climbed underneath the covers and started to snuggle up to y/n.

Timeskip

Y/n found himself in the orc clubroom and the maid from last night was there and he was aware of the glances she kept giving him but chose not to focus on them in fact he was focusing on a blonde haired man wearing a suit standing across from him.

Riser: It has been too long since riser had been in the human world.

Grayfia: Welcome lord riser. For those that don't know this is riser phenex he's a pure blood devil and he's engaged to the next head of the gremory family which is lady rias.

Akeno served Riser some tea and y/n didn't miss the lustful look Riser sent towards Akeno before he stood up and sat next to Rias and started to play with her hair while rubbing her thigh. It didn't take long for the gremory heiress to have enough and push riser away from her.

Rias: I have told you time and time again that I won't marry you riser!

Riser: Riser never takes no for an answer not to mention it would be for the betterment of our people, are you really that selfish my dear rias?