chapter6: The past.

(if you enjoyed consider voting it let's me know if you liked the chapters of not along with motivating me to write more)

Ten years ago

We see the soul society and deep inside the seritei we see a boy wearing the typical shinigami garb. He had short dark hair that fell to his neck and he had light blue eyes.

This child was y/n who was seven years old, the young boy was trying to find his way around

It was common knowledge that y/n was half Quincy and for that a lot of soul reapers didn't like him because he was part of the same race as their natural enemies and for that he encountered quite a bit of racism.

The young reaper was sent on a mission to give a letter to the captain of the 7th division.

However on his way from the 4th division to the 7th division barracks he was confronted by a group of racist soul reapers who hated Quincy's.

Shinigami1: Now where is the little reaper going?

Shinigami2: To think that woman had a son with a Quincy.

Y/n: P-Please let me go. I really need to deliver this to Captain komamura.

Shinigami3: You hear that he has something for the captain. Give me that!

The shinigami grabbed the letter from y/n and held it upwards and tried to read it only for y/n to kick him in the knee making him bend forward and allowing the young boy to take it back but not before getting kicked to the ground.

Shinigami2: Who the hell do you think you are? Your kind doesn't belong here.

The second one stomped on y/n's chest getting a wheeze from the child and each member of the trio took turns stomping on the young boy until he was covered in bruises and scrapes.

Suddenly loud footsteps echoed throughout the street they were on and the three shinigami turned around with fear on their faces.

Walking towards them was a massive shinigami wearing a captain's coat and a wooden thatch helmet over his head with slits for eyes.