chapter13: Aftermath

A week has passed since the rating game with riser and rias has officially moved in with y/n. The gremory heiress just so happened to have turned his house into a mansion which irritated him a bit.

Y/n p.o.v

I was standing in the occult research club house with my hands shoved in my pockets as I leaned on the wall.

I was wearing a brown leather jacket with a plain black shirt underneath, on my lower half I wore blue jeans and brown tennis shoes.

I was thinking about going back home to Karakura town. It's really been awhile since I've hung out with the others. Maybe I should organize a get together at the manor, it should have more than enough room.

Rias: Are you alright y/n?

Y/n: I'm fine. Thinking about ways to get stronger.

Rias: You want to get even stronger?

Issei: aren't you strong enough?

Y/n: Never helps to be prepared for any incoming threat.

Timeskip an hour later

I had a nice walk home. I was completely alone because Rias had to do something in the underworld and the others were doing requests.

I opened the door to the house and shut it before slipping my feet out my shoes leaving them by the entrance.

I can barely navigate this damn place. I can't remember how many times I've gotten lost here yet rias and Asia can perfectly get around like it was nothing.

Maybe I should talk to Ketsueki. She has been opening up to me more. She's still a little pissed that I left her but she's been calmer when interacting with me.

I paused in place and closed my eyes before opening them. I stood in my inner world, a couple things have changed in it first of all is that all the water is now blood and second was the giant spirit sword submerged halfway in the blood tainting it's holy light in the crimson ichor.

 I stood in my inner world, a couple things have changed in it first of all is that all the water is now blood and second was the giant spirit sword submerged halfway in the blood tainting it's holy light in the crimson ichor

Ketsueki Sasaka herself has changed as well her blue hair has changed to red along with her eyes, her traditional kimono remained the same however but it was loosened a little allowing her cleavage to be seen.

Ketsueki: Y/n.

Y/n: What's with the changes here?

Ketsueki: Your powers are melding together like they should have years ago if you didn't-

Y/n: Leave you yes I know, so what is that even going to do?

Ketsueki: You should be able to merge your powers into one and use either of them in your gigai.

Y/n: How do you know this?

???: I told her.

I looked behind me and felt my eyes widen and turned so that I could fully face the new guest in my mind.