chapter24: Blood moon.

After messing with yoruichi and watching Asia finish healing Issei Y/n broke off from the two of them and met up with Akeno who had her zanpakuto activated which took the form of two paper tags in her ears.

Akeno: Oh my apologies.

Y/n: No it was me. You're separated from the others. Were you gonna do something?

Akeno: No, just catching my thoughts. Y/n you know your parents correct?

Y/n: Well my mom, I never met my father. He kinda abandoned me when I was born or something like that.

Akeno: Seems we both have horrible father's.

Y/n: Are you alright?

Akeno smiled at him but it lacked any happiness behind it and was like looking at a doll.

Akeno: I'm perfectly alright, just reminiscing about the past.

Y/n looked sceptical and pulled her in for a hug surprising the raven haired girl.

Y/n: Listen if you need someone to talk to or something you can talk to me. We're friends after all.

He broke the hug and ran off as akeno stared at his back for a moment as a real smile crossed her face as a chuckle left her mouth.

Akeno: I'll keep that in mind.

She said that to herself and spotted the whining Issei and Asia who was healing him before deciding to tease the both of them.

Meanwhile Y/n met up with Ichigo and rias who were just talking to each other

Ichigo: Oh hey Y/n.

Rias: How was everyone?

Y/n: They're Alright, well except Issei Yoruichi scratched him up pretty good.

Rias: What for?

Y/n: Something about her not having tits in her cat form.

Ichigo: Of course he'd say something like that.

Rias: I'm not in the least surprised.

Y/n: Neither am I.

Kisuke walked towards the three of them whistling gaining their attention.

Kisuke: What a great day to have all of us in one spot.

Rias: So why did you gather us all here anyway?

Kisuke: To give you and your peerage an example what you're gonna be going up against for the arrancar.

Y/n: Yeah but there is nobody with hollow powers except Ichigo who can't even control them.

Ichigo: Yeah and I don't want to hurt anyone if I lose control.

Kisuke waved a hand dismissively as ichigo's worries didn't phase him before he grinned at the three of them.

Kisuke: I never said you had to use your hollow powers. But if you do lose control me and yoruichi will take care of it.

Ichigo bit her bottom lip with an uncertain look on her face as Y/n scowled at kisuke who just stared at him with a goofy smile.

Rias: But who's gonna fight ichigo?

Kisuke looked at Y/n making the other two look at him as the unohana sighed and summoned Ketsueki sasaka in it's shikai form.

Y/n: I guess it's to be expected.

Yoruichi who had returned to a normal human form appeared Infront of Ichigo and hugged the much younger girl trying to calm her nerves.