chapter11: Crashing a marriage.

The underworld wasn't how y/n expected he thought that there would be more fire and more screams of agony but instead he was greeted by a beautiful purple sky and a majestic terrain.

Grayfia: I will lead you to where the marriage is taking place.

Timeskip

Rias could be seen wearing a white wedding dress sitting on a chair facing a mirror in an empty bedroom staring at her reflection with a look of despair on her face.

She had dried tear stains on her face and her eyes were a puffy red.

Rias: Y/n please. . . You promised.

The door opened and riser stepped in wearing his wedding suit, he had a blank expression on his face as he stared at his future wife.

Riser: It's almost time, you have five more minutes.

Rias didn't say anything and Riser turned around and left the room.

She felt her right hand glowed and to her surprise a red magic circle formed which was the same exact one she put on y/n.

Rias's eyes were filled with hope and she saw it vanish but her hand was still glowing slightly.

Back with y/n the young Quincy found himself matching towards a castle owned by the Gremory family with his eyes glowing bright blue and in his hands he held two spirit swords.

Two devil guards saw y/n and formed a ln orange magic circle only for it to shatter into pieces as a reishi arrow five times bigger then normal slammed into it.

While doing so y/n used hirenkyaku to get behind them before slamming the sides of his Spirit swords against the back of their heads knocking them out.

There were a couple more guards he took out until he was able to make it inside the castle.

He was inside some sort of hall that had a bright red carpet leading up to a massive door so he did the only sensible thing by kicking the door open getting the attention of many people.

The room was full of people y/n didn't know but the only thing y/n had his attention on was rias who was wearing her wedding dress with riser next to her with a look of anger on his face.

Riser: What are you doing here?! Guards!

Y/n: Your guards aren't awake right now.

A man with long red hair the exact same shade as Rias walked up. He had a somewhat feminine face and wore a suit of armor with a cape dangling off walked up.

Sirzechs: Ah the entertainment arrived.

Riser: You arranged this my Lord?

Sirzechs: Yes in a matter of fact I did, to be a honest riser your rating game against rias was somewhat lackluster as my little sister was able to take out most of your peerage and keep up with you. You had won multiple rating games and  yet my little sister had managed to keep up with you and would have won if you didn't pull out your tears.

Riser: it's the thought that counts my lord.

Sirzechs smiled and placed a hand on riser's shoulder but riser could tell it wasn't a smile of kindness as sirzechs fingers dug into his shoulder.

Sirzechs: I know, which is why if you beat our guest I will let Rias marry you. Anyways . . Y/n it's so good to see you, last time we talked it was in karakura town and under horrible circumstances.

Y/n: When that hollow attacked you.

Sirzechs: Is that what it's called? Such a fascinating creature. Any words for you to say to riser y/n?