chapter10: Zanpakuto

(Shorter chapter than usual but it's whatever, anyway if you enjoyed consider voting it means a lot)

Start:

Y/n held his broken zanpakuto in his hands and used it to block the strike from his zanpakuto Spirit only for pieces of it break off and fall into the water.

His knees buckled as she put more pressure onto him pushing him down slowly.

???: You left me here! For so long! I had no one except for that old bastard but even then eventually he left as well!

Y/n p.o.v.

I could feel it all around me her pain, her anger, frustration, sadness, but through all of that I could feel that she was happy that I was here but it was covered by her rage.

I started putting more force pushing her back as sparks flew everywhere and nothing seemed to escalate until a sudden burst of strength filled me and I pushed her backwards with my sword before jumping backwards landing on the water sending ripples everywhere.

Y/n: Listen to me! My friend will be forced into a marriage she doesn't want  and if I don't get your power I can't help her!

???: I don't care! This doesn't concern me!

Y/n: It does! At the end of the day you are still a part of my soul!

???: A part of your soul that you rejected! All because of you were a crybaby and were mad at mommy!

Y/n: I'm not that child that I used to be!

???: If you hadn't locked me away I would have cared for you, Comforted you! LOVED YOU! BUT YOU JUST DISCARDED ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING!!

I could feel my mind shake as my zanpakuto spirit charged me before sliding to a stop Infront of me as she held two fingers Infront of her in a gesture I recognized immediately.

???: Bakudo number 1: Sai!

My arms went behind my back allowing her to slash me across the stomach making me scream out echoing throughout my inner world.

I could see her azure orbs filled with pure anger as she grabbed me by the throat and pointed the tip of her sword at my stomach before a blue energy collected at the it and I got blasted by a beam that sent me flying and causing an explosion.

The light died down as I slowly rose to my feet wiping the blood that was dripping down my lip.

Y/n: I won't lose to you. . .

???: You dont deserve anything you currently have in your life!

She rushed towards me with a speed that I was barely able to comprehend as I swung my sword which collided with hers causing a quake in the realm shaking everything along with disrupting the water around us.

Our blades clashed violently with sparks flying off and she was overpowering me slowly pushing me back as a Savage like grin formed on her face.

Y/n: Please just stop!

???: Look at you begging it's pathetic!

I dodged underneath a slash from her sword and cut her underneath her right eye making her roar out and grab it with blood running down her cheek. I continued my attack by stabbing her in the stomach but she grabbed it and headbutt me before kicking me hard enough that I went through the water.

My mouth was open and I could feel the water filling my lungs as a burning sensation filled my throat and my need for air became apparent to me. 

A hand reached down and grabbed me and pulled me out before throwing me thankfully when my body came into contact with the water I didn't sink but rolled across the surface.