chapter5: Saving the nun.

Y/n p.o.v

Y'know that moment when you're busy doing something and you're teleported somewhere against your will?

I stood confused at the new surroundings and I noticed I was in a random house and the first thing I saw was Issei being held up by Yumi and the rest of Rias's peerage.

Issei: Y/n!

Y/n: What the hell is going on?

Rias: I brought you here because that nun you befriended is here.

With that, Rias and her group disappeared in a magic circle and I saw a scared Asia with her clothes torn covering her breasts with an embarrassed and humiliated expression on her face.

My eyes flicked to the wall where a man was indented inside. He seemed to not be a problem and I walked towards Asia who's eyes widened as she pointed behind me.

I heard a hum of energy and spun around while activating blut vene and i saw one of the fallen angels from the hollow attack. She was the one with the blue hair wearing a maroon trench coat and booty shorts.

The fallen held a light spear in her hand.  A look of recognition crossed her face as she took a step backwards in fright.

Fallen: You're the one who cut off Raynare's wings!

Y/n: Raynare, so that's Yuma's real name.

I heard a scream of anger and tilted my head back as Raynare came flying past me with a light spear that almost impaled my skull. She seems perfectly fine since I last saw her a couple days ago.

She had her wings back and I raised an eyebrow as Asia looked down, finding the floor interesting.

So she healed her wings, well that just gives me the opportunity to cut them off again.

Raynare: I'll kill you! The humiliation you put me through was unending, hell even those damn exorcists thought less of me because of it!

Y/n: If you had left issei alone that wouldn't have happened.

I left an afterimage from how fast I moved and the next thing anyone knew was I was choking raynare against a wall while she gasped for air.

Y/n: All you had to do was not show your face to me again but because you did I'm Going to-

I heard a yelp and looked over my shoulder to see the other fallen angel but she had a spear of light posed to impale Asia through the back.

Fallen: Let go of Raynare or the girl gets it.

Y/n: What's keeping me from moving too fast for you to register and killing you before you even harm a hair on her head?

The fallen gulped and I could see her trying to think of a way out. I caught raynare's wrist as a dagger made of light was an inch from being driven into my neck.

I broke her wrist with such brutality that bone pierced through flesh as Raynare screamed out with tears running down her cheeks.

I've seen and heard worse things from a person so this really didn't phase me, the worst thing I've witnessed was a child being eaten by a hollow because I was too slow. . . The scream they let out will forever haunt me but now's not time to think about such things.

Fallen: Please, please let Raynare go, we won't show our faces to you again if you do.

I thought about it and I don't like killing living people so I dropped Raynare who fell to the ground taking big gulps of air
While clutching her broken wrist.