Chapter22: Just some filler.

The day was young and karakura high could be seen. Standing on the school rooftop leaning on a rail was Y/n and Issei who was dressed in school clothes.

Y/n p.o.v.

Recently kisuke has enrolled me back into karakura high alongside the orc since in his words we need to finish school.

Y/n: You seem bored.

Issei shrugged his shoulders and rested his chin on his arms which were on the rail.

Issei: Today was a slow day, me and the others were training for bankai all day this morning until we had to leave for school.

Y/n: I'm sure you'll get there soon issei.

Issei: Maybe. .

"Y/n, Issei  what are you two doing up here?"

I looked over my shoulder and spotted Asia and orihime who had quick befriended eachother in the quick time they've met.

Y/n: Oh hey, what's up Inoue. Good afternoon Asia.

Orihime: The sky.

Orihime and Asia giggled while Issei and I chuckled lightly.

Asia: Good afternoon you two.

Issei: Afternoon.

Orihime: Would you like to try the meal I made? It's chocolate spaghetti.

A grimace crossed my face, for some reason orihime always makes odd food combinations that she eats. Issei raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.

Issei: Come again?

Y/n: Chocolate spaghetti?

Asia: It's really good.

Asia you have odd tastes in food but so do I, but I'm not willing to eat that. . . abomination of a meal.

Issei: Uhh I'm good, not really hungry.

Y/n: Same here.

Orihime seemed saddened for a second before a smile crossed her face and she nodded her head cheerfully.

Orihime: If you ever change your mind and want some just ask me.

Thank God she ain't sad otherwise I would feel horrible.

Y/n: I'll do that.

Orihime: Oh yeah, Issei how has your bankai training been going?

Issei: Very slow, I think I'm getting somewhere but it's just taking so long.

Y/n: You do know that in some cases learning bankai takes centuries right?

Issei: What?!

Issei shouted enraged as his hands flew to his head in shock. I shook my head  with a smirk as Issei groaned loudly.

Issei: I don't have that kind of time to dedicate!