chapter7: Familiars and slimes.

Y/n p.o.v

I left the others with permission from rias to see if I can find anything interesting.

I was walking while taking in the view. It was very beautiful in an odd way to the way the sky looked to the creatures that roamed around.

The most recurring creature I saw was a slime. It didn't seem all that much and just ignored its existence.

Eventually after a little while of walking and not finding anything I started to head back to the others..

When I met up with Rias and the others I was greeted with an interesting sight of everybody except issei covered in green slime that was melting through their clothes.

Issei: OHOHOHO! I decided I want this thing as my familiar!

Rias: Issei you mustn't! A familiar has to be someone who is reliable and someone you can trust!

Akeno: Ah~ I might have to fight you for it issei~

Koneko: You're so dead perv.

Yumi: I can't see and it's restraining my arms. no don't touch me there~

Y/n: What the hell?

Rias: Y/n help us! Ah~

I raised an eyebrow at the moans and I looked down and I saw that the slime was really squirming all over their bodies while their clothes dissolved.

Y/n: Yeah imma kill it.

Issei: Wa-Wait a second y/n! THAT'S MY FAMILIAR!!!

Y/n: it's a stupid Useless one.

I grabbed the slime ripping them off the girls and destroyed it by washing my reishi over it like a wave of energy burning it into nothingness.

Issei let loose a wail of absolute despair while holding his head and falling to his knees with tears running down his face.

Y/n: Stop being so dramatic.

Issei: My baby boy, YOU KILLED MY BABY!!!

I face palmed as issei just broke down Wailing out into the sky but the sound of knuckles cracking made him look up to see an angry koneko standing over him with her bra exposed, not that it was really covering anything.

Issei: Please wait. .

Koneko: Die perv.

Koneko punched issei into the ground so that he was face first with his ass pressed up into the sky which was just embarrassing.

Rias and the others restored their clothes with magic and Koneko soon did the same. Rias then looked at me.

Rias: You didn't find yourself a familiar?

Y/n: Didn't find one interesting enough.

Zatouji just dropped down from a tree landing in front of us as he fixed his hat with a grin.

Zatouji: Not to worry! It's not too uncommon to not get familiars on your first visit.

Issei: At Least I'm not the only one without a familiar.

Just as he said that a bolt of lightning came down as a blue small dragon flew down into Asia's hands.

Rias: A dragon?

Zatouji: You got lucky, it's rare for a sprite dragon to choose a master.

Asia looked down at the dragon in her hands and smiled in happiness and hugged it.