chapter28: Cleaning and two guests.

It was early in the morning the day after and Ichigo, bambietta, Candice, Orihime, rias, akeno, and Xenovia.

Could be seen sitting at a table talking to the others about how things were gonna work and how to make it fair for the other.

Meanwhile, Y/n was outside cleaning off the moss and vines from the mansion while listening to music on a mp3 player in his pockets connected to some headphones.

Why is he doing it alone? Well because he decided to and made them figure out how they were gonna split their time with him.

Y/n: There's something oddly calming about cleaning this building. Don't know what but it's nice.

Y/n ripped a handful of vines off from the roof and dropped them down the side of the manor to the ground.

Back inside Ichigo explained how things worked.

Ichigo: We aren't gonna have days for each other since that would be unfair for all of us and just wouldn't work. We're all a team here and if we have any problems we address them openly and honestly. We're all here because we care about Y/n. In this harem we're all equals, we respect each other's feelings and desires.

Rias: Well put Ichigo. Sounds fair to me.

Rias leaned her cheek on her palm and looked at everybody else who was agreeing.

Bambietta: So how do we divide our time with Y/n so the rest of us can spend time with him?

Bambietta was rocking back and forth in her chair and Candice sat beside her debating whether to kick her chair legs out from under her.

Rias: we can have an on-the-moment system. If one of us expresses the desire to spend time with him they can if they weren't able to yet.

Bambietta: Sounds good to me. As long as I'm able to get to be with him instead of having to fight with you all to get that.

Ichigo: Also no fighting over him, or if you do no using your abilities.

Akeno: How unfortunate, I dearly wished to see miss catnipp's electrical prowess.

Candice: Oh you did huh? Well, I'm not against showing ya.

Candice raised a hand as green sparks of electricity leaped off her fingers as she grinned at Akeno who let out an amused giggle and covered her left hand in yellow lightning.

Akeno: Oh my you are quite eager.

Rias: Akeno, no.

Akeno: My apologies.

Akeno dropped her hand down releasing the lightning on her hand as Candice groaned and stopped the use of her schrift when Ichigo looked at her sternly.

Candice: Fine Fine I'll stop.

Footsteps got close to the main room and Y/n could be seen walking past the open door that let them see into the hallway.

A few seconds Y/n could be seen walking past with a glass cup filled with water.

Ichigo: Y/n!