chapter23: a bit more filler.

It was around night time the day after Y/n spent the night at the kurosaki clinic and currently the hybrid was on patrol in karakura town looking for hollows as he jumped from building to building keeping his senses expanded.

He was bored and there was nothing really happening tonight. There were so signs of hollows or any lost souls lingering.

He jumped onto a telephone pole as his eyes darted around trying to find any sight of anything as the moon shined brightly behind him.

Y/n: Another empty night, like usual.

"You sound disappointed"

Appearing in a quick flash was Yoruichi herself who sat on the roof of a house facing him with her legs crossed.

Y/n: Because I am, I have to patrol for hours with nothing to do except move around.

Yoruichi: Yeah but you get time to yourself don't you? I mean you're always crowded by all those gals that want to get in your pants that you hardly have time to think.

Y/n: Get in my pants? What are you talking about?

Yoruichi: Huh? Didn't you realize? Rias and ichigo definitely have the hots for you and I'm pretty sure so does orhime and Akeno. I could be wrong regarding Akeno because she does the same things to Issei.

Y/n: What? No we're just close friends.

Yoruichi: Close friends? I don't know. . . sounds like you're trying to defend their actions as something else. Anyway all I'm saying is maybe try ya know shooting your shot with one of them. Unless you swing the other way which of course isn't ba-

Y/n: I'm not gay ok?!

Yoruichi: Well that's a relief. Try asking Ichigo or rias out. Hell you could even build a harem if you want I mean it's not uncommon for powerful people in the supernatural world to get multiple women to fuck them.

Yoruichi laughed at the deadpan she received from her student who didn't seem amused as she stood up from her sitting position and stretched her arms over her head with a light grunt.

Yoruichi: Welp anyway, imma get back to Kisuke's shop you have fun.

Y/n: Sure.

His response was dry and yoruichi just grinned at him before vanishing via shunpo as Y/n sighed and went back to patrolling boredly.

Y/n: She drains the energy from my body I swear.

A scream caught his attention and he made his way towards the sound and spotted someone from his school and one of his friends he hasn't seen for a while tatsuki arisawa.

She had short black hair that was untamed and wore casual clothes consisting of a tight fitting buttoned shirt a skirt and stockings.

The reason why she screaming well that's the big ass hollow Infront of her.

Y/n was about to act but he noticed tatsuki's fist glowing with a green light and when the hollow opened it's mouth and lunged at her she slammed her fist into it's mask shattering it and killing the monster.

Y/n was beyond surprised and tatsuki looked down at her fist in wonder as the green light coating it started to disappear.

Tatsuki: How. .did I do that?

Timeskip. . .

Y/n sat in class, tapping his pencil against his desk, feeling bored out of his mind. Next to him sat Ichigo, who looked equally uninterested in the lecture.