chapter16: The ten winged fallen angel.

Y/n was at home sleeping In bed Rias hadn't come home from school yet and y/n thought it had to do with the club and went to bed knowing he'd wake up next to her in bed.

A scream made him shoot up in bed before running out his room into the hallway where he saw hanataro trembling with four male fallen angels surrounding him.

He was a little irked because hanatoro could kill them with ease but the boy was a pacifist even in the face of death.

Y/n: Hanataro!

Hanataro: Y/N!

The timid shinigami ran towards y/n and stood behind him while peeking over his shoulder to look at the fallen angels who created light spears.

Fallen1: This is the target? He looks beyond weak, Kokabiel really thinks he's a threat?

Fallen2: Apparently he's dating the gremory heiress.

Fallen1: He's dating that suicidal bitch?

The fallen blinked and reached up and grabbed his throat before pulling back looking at his blood stained hands as his head rolled off his shoulders.

Y/n: I don't know why you're here but that was the last mistake of your lives.

He dashed towards the second one and grabbed him by the head Before shoving a reishi arrow through his stomach and pulling it out and shoving it through his head.

The body was dropped on the ground as blood spilled from his body.

Y/n looked at the other two who charged him light swords and started to bob and weave out the way of slashes.

Y/n: This is sad, I know a girl my age that's better at swinging a sword better than you two.

The first one was about to say something but y/n grabbed his lower jaw and pulled ripping it off his skull.

The fallen choked and tried to stop the bleeding with his hands as his tongue flapped around uselessly with his blood pouring to the floor making y/n think about how much of a pain it's going to be to clean it.

The second froze and y/n took that time to use blut and shove his fist through the fallen's stomach.

Y/n: Tell me before you die, why is it that one of your friends called rias a suicidal bitch?

Fallen: She-She's trying to fight Kokabiel.

Y/n: Interesting, I don't know who that is. Also on the contrary, I'm not dating her.

Y/n ripped his fist out of the fallen who let out a wail as Y/n looked at Hanataro.

Y/n: Make sure to stay safe while I'm gone, don't be afraid to defend yourself if more come.

Hanataro hesitantly nodded as y/n opened a window and jumped out before creating a platform of reishi under his feet for him to stand on while gliding through the sky on the platform.

Y/n: Now let's see this Kokabiel guy.

Y/n followed the surging energy near Kuoh Academy and when he made it he saw a struggling Rias and her peerage fighting three-headed dogs.

He saw Freed who was surprisingly still alive fighting Xenovia who wielded a large blue sword with a golden outline but what really got his attention was the fallen angel floating in the sky

The man had long black hair and red eyes, and unlike other Fallen Angels, y/n met this one has pointy ears. On his back were five pairs of black wings that were flared out in an attempt to be intimidating but y/n has seen more scarier things.