Chapter20: The faction meeting.

This chapter is a little meh because I
Don't really care for the faction meeting. But I did what I could.

For the first time in weeks Y/n was finally able to leave the wandenreich.

To say he was happy was an understatement and the first thing he did was head to Kuoh to see if his friends were well because the last time he saw them they were zombies.

He over heard a couple of soldats talking among themselves speaking about how the wandenreich exists within the shadows of the soul society which was interesting information to learn and explained why it was so cold there.

He stood in the skies of Kuoh taking a deep breath of fresh air with a smile on his face. Unfortunately he was forced to wear his Sternritter uniform which annoyed him slightly but being able to do what he wanted was worth it.

When he made it to Kuoh things were slightly different. For starters the men and women suspended in the sky with white and black angel wings.

They were all in patrol around Kuoh academy where a large amount of energy was gathered along with a decent amount of reiatsu from multiple sources.

He blinked down to the front of Kuoh academy and entered the building silently sneaking through the building while suppressing his reiatsu as he walked through the school halls.

Not too long later he found himself standing outside a door where all the power was coming behind.

He could feel the energy of Sirzechs and the orc along with a few other signatures he didn't recognize.

He pushed the doors open getting all eyes on him.

He saw the orc standing next to the wall as four figures sat at a rounded table. Irina was there as well standing next to a man wearing armor.

Sirzechs: Y/n?

A beautiful girl who seemed to be in her late teens with black hair, tied into twin tails and blue eyes spoke up with surprise on her face.

Serafall: This is Y/n?

Rias: I'm so glad you're alright!

Y/n: So am I.

Xenovia: Where were you ?

Y/n: That's not important.

Rias took note of the Sternritter uniform and how similar as it was to the one meninas and giselle wore.

Rias: Why are you wearing that uniform?

Y/n: I will explain it in a minute.

Y/n spotted sona and her peerage and gave them a nod of respect which they returned before he looked around at the people in the room.

"So you're the one the gremory siblings were talking about, interesting"

Y/n turned his head to look at the person who said that.