𝟙𝟘. | 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤
𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟜. - 𝕓𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕜
◇─────────────────◇

Victor was a busy man indeed. Just two days after the conversation about the girls getting married he arranged for them to meet with the available and fitting suitors.

As Delilah was older she was to talk with them first. She was sitting in front of the chapel at a nice picnic table that was under a tree creating shade for them. Her cousin walked past her while they exchanged encouraging smiles before she walked inside.

Lissa would be waiting for the suitors Delilah just talked to. And as she was the younger and a Royal her meetings would have to be under supervision.

The first Moroi that came seemed pleasant enough. He was nice to look at but it appeared all he could talk about was nature. In a normal setting, she might have shared his enthusiasm but this was her future and she couldn't imagine that all of their conversations would be about the flora.

The next Moroi to show up had dark hair with a blue strike in the front. His fashionable sense was almost the exact opposite of hers. While she preferred her clothes to be comfortable and warm-toned, he opted for the more extravagant and bold ones.

His idea of a date appeared to be him talking about which colour should he dye his hair next and if she saw the new trends. The whole time he monologed Delilah's mind had wandered elsewhere.

She didn't have time to tell almost anyone about the situation. They kept it quiet trying not to stir any gossip. For a reason unknown to her, the conversation she was dreading the most was with Dimitri. It wasn't making any sense, usually talking to him felt so natural but now she was nervous to even look at him.

The sudden emptiness in front of her made her look around. The door to the chapel was slowly closing which indicated that her date had left to court Lissa.

Her third suitor sat down after he offered her his hand to shake, introducing himself. His big, rounded glasses were slowly sliding down his nose as he spoke and it almost drove Delilah mad.

His wide eyes and high-pitched voice were something she could overlook, what she couldn't was the way he seemed to have it all planned. Delilah liked planning but when someone was naming their unborn children on the first date she couldn't help but be put off.

After he scurried off Dean walked closer to her. He had been standing far enough to give them privacy but close enough to defend her if the "Strigois" decided to attack. Now he was leaning against the table she was sitting at.

"I think number three is a perfect choice. I mean if someone called our second son Colon I would marry them on the spot," he joked seeing how miserable Delilah was doing.

"I think he should be available, if you want I can give him your number," she joked back while lifting her gaze to him.

Dean heard the sound of people approaching before she did, making him walk to the same spot as before. It seemed this whole thing was going to get even more horrid when she saw Jesse walking towards her with Rose behind him.

Once they arrived Rose stood next to Dean exchanging a few words. Jesse sat down with a bored expression before looking at her, finally acknowledging her presence.

"We both know you are not picking me," was the first thing he said and Delilah had to agree with him. If she really had to choose she wouldn't even think of him as a potential option. "So I suggest we sit here for a few minutes before I move on to Lissa."