𝟙𝟝. | 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟞. - 𝕞𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕛𝕒
◇─────────────────◇

After getting the news that Lissa's fine, a car was arranged for Delilah. She needed to be there not just for her cousin but for herself too. When the vision took over, there was no way of telling if the feelings she felt were hers or Lissa's and it disturbed her.

The first time it happened she could only see what was happening but now all of the sudden she could also really feel it. It was as if the bond was growing stronger, but not strong enough for her to feel Lissa through Rose without touching her and vice versa. Yet.

When her car stopped in front of the hotel Delilah quickly made her way to Lissa's room. After knocking and being invited in she enveloped her in a hug, releasing a sigh of relief.

"I was so worried," Delilah breathed out once they parted.

"I'm alright," Lissa walked to her vanity and took a pair of earrings.

Delilah suddenly noticed what her cousin was wearing. It was a silver dress with a skirt of feathers.

"I can see that now. Where are you going?"

"Oh, I got the invitation. I'm going to meet the collector."

"Well then, give me five minutes, I need to find something to wear," she said after a moment. Not giving Lissa a chance to protest Delilah strolled out of the room.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Both girls were walking to the entrance when Delilah noticed something Lissa forgot to mention. It was a pool party. She felt overdressed in her champagne dress with thin straps and skirt that reached her mid-thighs. It wasn't a gown but in a room where everyone wore a bikini, it was hard not to.

"It says one person per invitation," stated the Guardian in front of them after looking at the invitation Lissa gave him.

"No, it doesn't," Delilah reclaimed defensively.

The only response she got was a nasty glare. She could feel how Lissa was getting uneasy.

"Go ahead Lissa, I'll be right there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Delilah answered, not looking at her cousin but at the still glaring Guardian.

Lissa reluctantly opened the door and walked inside, leaving them to their glaring contest.

"I'm not letting you in."

Delilah was getting impatient quickly. Her cheeks were reddening, her breath picking up pace.

"Come on, I'm her cousin. Can't you make an exception?"

Before the Guardian could argue the door opened once more and a guy wearing only black speedos and a robe with a brownish pattern walked out. He must be important because he made the Dhampir stop glaring and straighten up just by walking into the hall.

"Lord Ivashkov," greeted the Guardian.

"What seems to be the issue?" Asked Adrian leaning his shoulder against the doorframe. His eyes travelled from her feet to her face while he talked.

Delilah blushed from the sudden attention on her body, it wasn't a flush of embarrassment or attraction. She didn't feel a thing, not like with a certain Dhampir. 

"Lady Dragomir brought a guest of her own, not knowing the invitation was meant for one person only."

"Of course, she didn't. It isn't stated on the invitation. I'm-"