𝟚𝟝. | 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟
𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟡. - 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤
◇─────────────────◇

Delilah was on her way to Lissa when she had to stop walking because Mia appeared right before her. After hearing the news of what happened to Sonya, Delilah couldn't even imagine how the girl felt.

"Mia-" she was cut off as Mia turned around and started walking towards her room, which she conveniently shared with Lissa.

Not waiting for a second longer Delilah went after her. She was outside the room in only a few steps with the door slowly closing. Delilah put her hand on the door, stopping it and stepping inside.

Both Mia and Lissa turned towards her. Her cousin stood up from her chair, leaving a mess of books and paper on the desk.

"Lissa," Mia turned to look at her, taking a breath.

"Mia, I'm so sorry," Lissa wanted to comfort her as she always did with everyone.

"You have to stop. The healing, all of it. I saw you with Dean."

"I don't know what you think you saw, but that's crazy," the girl looked at her cousin for help as she walked past Mia towards her bed. "No one can do that."

"You can," she insisted, making both of the Dragomirs tense up. "And so could Sonya. My family thought that she was the only one, and then I saw you."

"Mia, if anyone found out-" Delilah started but was quickly interrupted.

"I haven't told anyone," Mia muttered before turning to face the other girl again. "But, Lissa, the more Sonya healed, the worse she got. She hated seeing anyone in pain. Even me. Even though I wasn't always nice. She deserved better. And so do you."

"But I'm not like you or Delilah or Christian. What if this power is my only way to fight?"

"It's not worth it," Mia's voice broke as she tried to stop herself from crying.

"Mia, look, I know you're upset, but you don't-"

"Of course I'm upset!" The girl yelled stepping closer to the cousins who looked at her with similar worried expressions. "Papa is livid. Dad lied about Sonya being missing. I know that my dad did a terrible thing. And even though I am furious, I can't stand to see him this way."

"I can't. I fucking can't," Mia broke down crying, her tears streaming down her cheeks as she covered her face with her hands.

Delilah was the first to move. She wrapped her arms around Mia and put slowly rested her head on the girl's head. As she held her shaking body, Delilah was looking at Lissa who stood there, frozen, just watching them.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The day had just begun and after Delilah left the girls she made her way towards the front of the academy.

Zach's car was being loaded with his luggage and as she got her phone out to text him where he was she felt a few drops of water on the top of her head. Delilah patted her head and looked above her, frowning.

Her confused frown quickly turned into an annoyed smile as she heard a silent laugh behind her. Delilah turned towards the noise and was met with a smug-looking Zach who had his hands clasped behind his back.

"You know, I came here to tell you that I was going to miss you but now I'm not sure if that's true."

"You're breaking my heart, Delilah," Zack put his hands on his heart, faking a hurt expression.