01

A young girl at the age of five are seen walking alongside the town of Magnolia. She was wearing a red dress cut above her thighs with a small backpack behind her back and a black leather gloves on her hands. Walking on the road with her white long hair with some highlights of black tied on a high ponytail dancing on the wind.

To others she may looks like a normal little girl but for someone that knows her or have seen her already, she's not. Behind those innocent looking face hides something that normal people about her age couldn't do.

At a young age she already have awakened her power. With some training and learning more about her magic she have gained some strength and skills and even master some technique spells that shows, she can go on a mission by herself. But an easier mission as the master won't allow her for some dangerous mission. And now walking on the tall building with a grin on her face. She opened the oak door with a loud bang as it hit the wall. With a grin on her face she walk inside the guild.

“ I'm back!” she shouted as the members of the guild starts welcoming her and asking questions about how her mission have go.

A small old man appear in the room with a smile on his face while looking at the young mage that have gone back home from her mission. He smiled more as he continue to stare at the small girl sharing the stories about her little adventure. A warm feeling spread inside him, loving the feeling of watching the girl with that big smile on her face. Watching her ever since she was a baby and taking care of her until at this age, taking her as his own child he can't help but be proud for the little girl's accomplishments at such a young age.

“ Little gramps I'm home!” his eyebrow twitch at the nickname but smile nonetheless as the girl gives him a big hug almost strangling him at how tight she hug him. The others can't help but laugh at the scene as their master let out a choking sound and the nickname that was given to him.

“ W-wel..  welcome... back” he managed to let out some response before the girl let go of him with a big grin on her face.

“ L-little girl.. are you planning on killing me already?!” the girl let out some giggles while smiling at the old man.

“ Come on little gramps you can't be easily killed by that and besides i have miss you for the past three days” the girl respond while her hands are on her back and swaying left and right with a grin.

“ Tch you just miss to annoy me and pulled some pranks” the man mumbled to himself but the girl heard her as she giggled again.

“ So how's your mission? Did something happen or have you encounter some bandits and try to kidnap you again like last time?” the old man began to question her with a frown upon his face at the thought of someone trying to kidnap her again like what happened on her last mission a month ago. Some bandits try to kidnap her but being a mage at such a young age she managed to defeat them and helps the other children that have been taken too.

“ Easy with the question little gramps I'm fine though and nothing happened. The mission is an easy one and i haven't ran on some bandits but i ran on some old lady with so much things carrying so i helped her out and she gives me some candy even though i tried to refuse it she still insisted so i took it and thanking the lady and left” she finished in one breath and gives the old man a smile before taking something from her backpack.

“ Here” she said putting some candy on his hand. The old man stare at it wondering why did she gives him some. Noticing the confuse look on his face the little girl grin at him before responding.

“ The lady said that a little girl deserves some candy for being kind and since you're small too you deserved some candy too little gramps for being kind” the little girl said it with an innocent look on her face. The other members snickers on her words but the old man felt warmth inside at the little girls gesture although with a bit of teasing he disregard it and eat the sweet candy showing his appreciation.