75

With Magnolia returned to it's original form, Mavis told everyone to use their familiarity in the town and make it their advantage to fight their enemies. Mirajane managed to defeat Jacob while Lisanna and Elfman overcome Ajeel's attacks, Yajeel the old man step forward and told the two that they should hit him instead of Ajeel which the Sand Mage yelled at him. The white haired siblings stared at each other before telling the man that they don't have any intention of killing anyone as the war always made people lost their loved ones and that they are too are familiar with each other. The old man's eyes widen a bit as he and Ajeel can't believe it that those two are siblings as the sand mage comments something which makes Elfman to talk back at him, the old man smiled at them before deciding to forfeit and left them with Ajeel on his trail.

Meanwhile at the Fairy Hills, Wendy put her hands down as she just finished healing the scarlet mage's broken bones during her fight with Irene. The two girls starts walking away from the place and where Irene's body is but stopped as they felt a huge Magic Power coming their way, a figure landed not far away from them as the figure slowly stood up. The two stiffened at his magic as it was kind of familiar to them with some sweat rolling down their cheeks and forehead, the man with some ripped black cape walks in their direction not even taking a glance at them as the two are frozen on their tracks when he passed on their side. Acnologia walks on Irene's laying body on the ground as he let out a scoff before stomping on her lifeless body, Erza and Wendy turn around to look at him as they both saw what he's doing. The two just watched him as they are still shocked at his magic but soon Erza snap on reality and yelled at the man to stop which caught his attention as he takes a glance at them. Acnologia's eyes bore on their figures as the scarlet one have the same scent on Irene and the other one has the dragon slayer magic, he lifted his hand and aim it at them as their eyes widen in full shock finally recognizing the man as their hearts began pounding inside their chest.

The beam of Acnologia's attack was about to hit them but something appeared in front of them as the magic hit it fully, both girls eyes widen at it feeling some relief that it didn't hit them but also kind of confused on what happened. Acnologia squinted his eyes to the side as he felt someone's magic power coming from it and sees a girl staring back at him.

“ Not on my watch” the new comer said as Erza and Wendy's attention turned to the side.

“ Akari!” the black haired girl glance at their direction before looking back at the man. The man can tell that the girl are not human but he can't tell what she is, it got his attention that it made him to be curious about the girl. He also can feel the girl's magic and it's not something like the others, he observed the girl who's calmly standing there as the two girls can feel the high tension in the air. It was so silent that the only thing they can hear is the wind passing them, no one dared to speak nor move as the two Acnologia and Akari are observing each other waiting for someone to make a move.

As another second passed, Acnologia quickly flew in her direction with Akari doing the same as the two moved head on as their fist hit each other that causes some force as dust surrounds them. The two girls were quite shocked at it but more importantly to Akari who's now fighting with the black dragon, they can't believe what they are seeing Akari managed to blocked his attacks as both of them exchange some blows. Acnologia can feel the smirk growing on his face as he can't believe that someone like her can blocked his attacks and seems like matching him. The two move away from each other as Akari stiffened when something hit her back, she turn her head quickly and saw the scarlet mage who's eyes are widen a bit as she was also shocked from the contact. She knew that it was not the time for that but she can't help her ears to burn when she realized what just hit her back, it was soft and something big as her heart skip a beat as she quickly look back in front of her still feeling the burning of her ears. The scarlet mage on the other hand have some tint of red on her cheeks as she frowned a bit, she was confused about the girl if she had remember her or something when she protected them earlier from Acnologia's attack. Looking back at the girl who's back on fighting with the black dragon Erza analyze the girl as she remembers how the girl looks like earlier on the battlefield when their master perishes. Thinking about it something has pinch her heart as she let out a heavy breath, Wendy looks at her a little bit curious on what the girl must be thinking but didn't say anything as she doesn't want to pry on something that isn't her business.

A loud explosion caught their attention as the two girls looks to the side where Akari is kneeling while panting heavily, the girl just got hit by Acnologia's attack that sends her flying backwards. The man's booming laugh echoed at the place and was about to attack more but something just hit him as the others quickly looked up to see where the attack came from. They saw the Blue Pegasus flying airship, Christina as Jellal appeared out of nowhere sending a blasts on the black dragon. Ichiya hurried the girls on board before they quickly flew up with Jellal following behind them, Acnologia looks up in the sky and sees the airship before he began to change to his dragon form and followed them.

Akari blinks a little as she sat down on the floor of the ship, Erza took her in with the help of Wendy when Ichiya told them to get in. Wendy flops down beside her, lifting her hand and was about to heal the girl's bruises but she was stopped when Akari hold the little girl's hand telling her No as she doesn't need to be healed. The scene bring back some old memories to the small girl as she remembered that it happens before when she also tried to heal the girl's wounds and the later declined saying that she doesn't want to be healed. It brought a small smile on the girl's lips as takes a glance at the black haired girl that's looking down at the floor panting a bit, Jellal sat down on one of the boxes as Erza looks at him. She was glad that he's fine and also quite worried for her other friends and families before she looks back at the girl on the ground, Jellal also looks at the girl as he remembers their fight. He was not mad at her nor holding any grudge against her instead there's nothing but some relief seeing that she's still alive and kicking, after all she's still his friend.

Someone walks in their direction as they all looked up at the woman who's standing there, she has a blonde hair and kinda looks like of their blonde friend Lucy. The woman's gaze fell on the black haired girl as she gasped with her widened eyes, she gets in front of Akari as the blonde woman hold her face still in shocked.

“ Amaya?”

Here it is thank you for being patient, loveyah!