32

It was the next day close in the afternoon when the old master along with Erza and Mirajane had gone to Twilight Ogre to settle the financial payments that they are claiming that the guild should pay, it all went smooth in the beginning but when that guild master had talked about how Fairytail beaten up his members the master's expression changes quickly into something more serious and intimidating as he told them how their guild had humiliated and bully everyone since the very beginning and soon a battle had started when the two S Class mage used their magic to transform and requiped their selves. The master changed to his gigantic self as the three of them beat up the whole guild and make them pay for everything that they have done to Fairytail members.

Meanwhile on the outside of the Twilight Ogre's guild the two old man, Macao and Wakaba rubbed the back of their heads as they heard the screaming from the inside knowing exactly what's happening on everyone. They didn't expect something to turned out like this as the old master have told them that they are just going to talk to the guild master, but hearing the screams and something breaking on the inside they thought that the talking didn't went well.

Somewhere in Magnolia, people are scattered around the area busy doing their things or just talking, just like those two persons who's been talking about the Fairytail guild and the members that came back after seven years. The two person also talks about the two dragon slayer, Natsu and Gajeel and even made some comments like how the Sabertooth's Rogue are once Gajeel's some kind of apprentice. Someone heard them talking about it and before they can say anything more, someone from behind just attacks and defeated them single handedly as they walked at the two persons direction with a smirk on their face. The face of the person got revealed as a black haired man that is blocking one of his eyes smirks down at them, Rogue Cheney, one of the twin Dragon slayers of Sabertooth as Sting Eucliffe followed him with his hands inside his pocket also smirking at them. Two exceeds also appeared behind the two as one of them is wearing some kind of cardigan and the other a frog costume that looks cute for the exceed.

Back at the Fairytail's guild, after Natsu and Max got into some sparring earlier and defeating the man that they found surprising as Natsu seems to be having a little difficulty of defeating him and uses his new Lightning Fire Dragon Mode and Lightning Fire Dragon's Roar against the man that defeated him after, Gray and Lucy talks about how team Tenrou seems to have weakened than they have expected from this time of a new world when they disappeared, that they even attempted to seek some help from the old woman, Poluchka which only made the old woman chased them away with a broom.

Everyone are all sitting at the guild as the master had called for them saying that he had something to announce to everyone and does now why the guild seems packed with people, Akari are just standing in the corner while leaning on the wall and her feet bend backwards and onto the wall. Soon the master made his appearance at the small stage as he looks at everyone before announcing that the guild are having a new master and announced that Gildarts are the new 5th guild master of Fairytail on which the white haired girl, Mirajane took a step forward with a smile on her face as she walks to the master and gave him a letter saying that it was from Gildarts before he left earlier.

The letter contains of thanking the man for being the new master of Fairytail and how honourable it is and also reinstating Laxus back in the guild which makes the thunder legion jumped in happiness and the last is that Gildarts as the fifth master, appointed the old man Makarov as the Sixth master of Fairytail again as he takes off and left for his new journey again, the old man's face got shocked at it before he tore the letter and yelled that he would be the guild's master until he dies as the members laugh at him.

After the announcement of Fairytail's new guild master that turned in some quite funny events, team Natsu have gone from the guild to go somewhere as Akari stayed as the job she's about to go for got cancelled according to Blue Pegasus as the mission had already been done by someone. The girl let out a sigh before she straighten up herself and go to the counter and ordered some drinks. While having some time for herself, Akari felt something in her pocket warmed up and a vibrate came from it. The girl stood up from the stool and she starts walking outside the guild. Cana watched the girl wondering on where is she going knowing that the job had already cancelled before they can leave, she just shrugged it off thinking that the girl must be going back to Fairy Hills.

It was almost dark as a figure walked under the bridge and towards the hooded figure who's waiting at their arrival. The hooded person turned to the new presence as they look on it's eyes, the person said something to the new one's, about something that should be happening again just like the past years and that feeling might have come back again.

The both of them had discussed something more and soon bid their goodbyes and left like nothing had happened. The other hooded person soon lifted their hood and revealed its long black hair that reaches the person's waist as they goes at their place and rest for the night.

Short chapter for now hehe, sorry.