35

It was finally happening, the Grand Magic Games are starting today and everyone in the guild starts to head out to Crocus, the capital of Fiore on which the games will be held at. Everyone are excited and nervous at the same time, soon they all met up in one place when they arrived and the master have selected the members that will participate and as expected it would be team Natsu with Elfman as the reserved member. The six of them left after the master had dismissed them and to go on their assigned room for the game.

Mirajane looks around the place until her eyes found the person she's been looking for, the girl walked at the table in the corner as she tap the woman's shoulder getting her attention. Akari turned to her back and saw the white haired mage smiling at her. The girl told her that the master wanted to say something to them as they both go to the small man who's holding some glass of beer in his hand. What he announced to them made them all looked at him in shocked, but also liking the idea of it as Gajeel let out some grin on his face and the others have some smirk including Akari. The game would be much more interesting...

Akari along with Laxus, Mirajane, Gajeel, Juvia and Cana walked inside the room. It is quite big considering that they all will gonna share with it as roommates, there are six beds inside and they all choose their own ones and put their things on them. The master just told them earlier that Fairytail would be having another team that will participate in the game, it shocked all of them but the thought of it makes them all feel excited and can't help the thought of what would be everyone's reaction once they have seen them in the game also. It is still early and someone in the reception told them to be at their rooms once the sky became dark. Akari stood up and she starts walking at the door, the white haired mage decided to tag along with her as they both walked outside and stroll around the place. A thought came to the black haired girl as she glance at the girl beside her.

“ This will be the first time that i will get to see you use your magic” the girl blinks at that as she turned to the woman, come to think of it they both had never seen each other fight someone. Akari knew what's the girl's magic but never had witness it, also her magic doesn't seem to match her personality as the girl are too soft in her words and actions. She's also calm in everything and smiles no matter what the situation is.

Both of them continue to look around and also buy some things that they find adorable or interesting, once the sun had started to disappear the two of them are already back in their room. Akari changes to something like what she always wear, a dark blue long sleeve, black long pants and the coat around her shoulders her sword are strapped securely on her back not wanting to lose it anytime. An hour had passed and it started to get dark now, there is some stars that are twinkling beautifully in the sky as the room began to move. All of them goes to the balcony and they noticed that the room got lifted up from the ground. But it's not just them in fact it's all the participants rooms that got lifted in the air.

Something in the air appeared just in front of them, it looks like some kind of paths but had many curves and turns as they all look at it. And just then they heard a voice saying that the preliminaries for the game has began, it explained what that thing in the air is and that it's called as the Sky Labyrinth. The participants needs to find their way out as they heard that only the first eight guild will passed the preliminary event and forbids everyone to use some kind of magic that would make them fly or teleport but the other types of magic are allowed. And so, the preliminary events had began with everyone starting to move not wanting to waste any second and to get on the top eight.

Akari and her team quickly jump on it and starts running until they come across from another group with something in their hand. The two groups got in a fight but the other one got defeated and they found that what they are holding are some kind of map to find the exit of the place. Laxus told them that he has a compass and does everyone began to follow the direction that is in the map until they finally found the exit after passing all the obstacles that they faced.