• Are We Together Now? •

Benny's P.O.V.

"Alice's Birthday is next Wednesday and I want you too send invites to everyone," Mary demanded and shoved the piece of paper on my chest. She walked off and I had a look at the paper.

Give Me Time and Crew

Asking Alexandria and Crew

Attila

Of Mice & Men

Haylee

New Years Day

Pierce The Veil

Sleeping With Sirens

Bring Me The Horizon

I See Stars

All Time Low

And the list just goes on.

Mary was planning a surprise party for Alice's 21st Birthday. Were going to invite everyone and we're going to play her favorite music ect. Jesus, I'm going to make a shit ton of calls.

I walk down the hall and I walk past Alice who she was fixing her hair and she sent me a small smile and kept walking. I frown at her actions and kept walking. Sam walked out of an empty room and he completely avoided eye contact and rushed past me.

Wait what? Ohh... I see whats going on.

I walked into another room where Danny and Ben were in.

"Hey man," Ben said.

"Hey," I said blankly.

"What's wrong with you?" Danny smirked.

"I-I don't even know."

"You sure mate?" Ben asked.

"I think Alice and Sam are sleeping with each other secretly," I said.

"I KNEW IT! CALLED THAT SHIT!" Danny exclaimed as Ben started laughing his ass off.

"I didn't know Sam could get a chick, damn," Ben laughed.

"What's so funny?" Alice said walking in the room.

Everything stopped at that moment. She looked at us weirdly and frowned.

"Oh come on! We know you're fucking Sam!" Danny laughed.

Her face went red and she crossed her arms.

"We're not fucking okay!"

"So you guys are just making out like pussies!" Ben said as her face went even more red.

"They are!" Danny exclaimed.

"Okay. I like Sam okay!"

"Oh, you love him!" I laughed.

She nodded and walked out laughing.

...

Alice's P.O.V.

"Sam,"I knocked on the door.

He opened the door, he was shirtless and his hair was wet.

"Everyone knows," I said trying to keep my eyes away from his body.

"Knows what?" He asked.

"That- Us," I said.

"Oh."

I nodded.

"Guess there is no need to hide," he said.

I nodded again and started to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"No wait!" He said grabbing my wrist. I spin around and his face was in mine.

"Are we together now?" He asked.

I looked him in the eyes and I crashed my lips on his. I bit his lower lip and broke the kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes," He said and leaned in for another kiss. I gave him a very light peck and leaned back as he kept leaning forward yearning for a kiss.

I pulled away and walked down the hall.

"You tease," He mumbled.