• The Hotel •

*One Month Later*

We have now finished Knotfest 2014 and we are now heading to our hotel getting ready for our next tour.

"Dude, this place is way to fancy for my taste," Matt chuckled.

"Holly shit chandeliers and everything..." Mary said in awe.

I walked into the hotel room and I couldn't help but smile. It was beautiful. Crystal chandeliers hanging on the roof, golden curtains placed perfectly over the windows and there were 4 beds perfectly made. The view was like our room was up in heaven. Nothing can explain how beautiful it is.

"Omg! They have a Playstation 4!" John Fangirled and ran to the TV.

"Wow..." I gasped.

"Yeah I know right," Benny replied.

After a while, we just hung around the room enjoying the air conditioned room because outside was hot as the fucking sun.

"Hey guys?" We all looked towards Benny.

"Do you wanna go to a party in the penthouse?"

"I don't see why not," I replied.

"Fuck yea! I wanna get fucking wasted!" Matt yelled across the room.

"Of coarse you do Matt," John laughed.

"When is it Benny?" I asked.

"In 45 minutes."

"Who's hosting it anyways?" Mary asked.

"Some band were touring with, I think there called 'Asking Alexandria'."

"Oh, thats cool I guess," Mary shrugged.

'Asking Alexandria'? I heard of them but I never met them, apparently they're party animals. Wait until they see the load of us. We're Australians, of coarse we can party. I wonder what they're like?