• I Forgive You •

(A/N: Just a little picture of Benny.)

I dialed Louis' number and pulled it next to my ear and hear ringing. I look around my surroundings, where am I? Who gives a shit? I would rather be here than on that bus.

"Hello?"

"Louis! You ass! Why didn't you tell me you had a fucking girlfriend!" I belted.

"Woah, calm down. Why do you believe the media? Im not dating anyone. You know I have crazy fangirls. I would never cheat on you! I love you!"

Fuck! I feel so stupid, why do I have to be so ignorant?

"Oh god," I sighed.

"Hey, it's fine, I forgive you babe."

"Look, I'm sorry, I just had a bad day, fuck my life."

"Hey, don't be so down babe, I know you have bad days, but everything is going to be okay."

I don't know what I would do without Louis?

"Thank you, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Okay, talk to you later."

"Bye babe."

"Bye," I said as I hung up the phone.

God, now I have to get back to the bus before we head out to the next venue. I try my best to remember the way back, nothing. Fuck. What do I do now? Fuck.

I keep walking and see tall buses in a familiar car park. Finally. I look at the time on my phone and see the picture on my lock screen.

It's all of us (Give Me Time and Asking Alexandria) at Disneyland. We are all posing like idiots in front of the Disney castle. I smile and look at the time 4:55pm. Shit. We leave in 5 minutes.

I jog through the maze of buses and finally find number 24 with bright green letters. I take a deep breath before I open the door. I walk inside and see everyone sitting around in silence.

They all shoot thier heads in my direction.

"Where have you been?" John asked looking upset.

"Your mothers house," I said rolling my eyes and walking towards the stairs.

I walk up the stairs, hop into my bunk and open my phone to check Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram. Wow, fans are actually supporting my relationship with Louis. I thought they would be crazy sons of bitches who are jealous.

I feel the bus move and I shot my head up in suprise. I guess I might not go clubbing tonight. I plug in my headphones and play 'House Of Wolves' by 'My Chemical Romance' and doze off to sleep.