• I Love You Too •

I took another swig from the champagne that me and Sam stole as I also munched on a brownie. We found a park near the house and we decided to sit o a park bench to get wasted and eat the food.

"Got any more brownies?" Sam asked with his mouth half full from the chocolate dessert.

"Uh, yeah."

I put down the bottle and dug my hands down my breasts. I felt a soft cake like feel on my fingers and pulled out a brownie. I passed to Sam and he literally stuffed it into his mouth.

"These are so good," He said with his mouth muffled from the food.

"Especially when they've been sitting in my tits for an hour," I smirked.

He nodded uncontrollably as I laughed at his love for brownies.

Why is he so adorable?

I took another mouthful from the pricey Champagne. I look up to the sky and smile at the bright stars that lit up the atmosphere. I gazed at everyone of the stars and my grin kept on growing wider.

I feel eyes burning at me and I turn to Sam who was staring right at me with love in his gorgeous brown eyes. I felt my heart flutter uncontrollably.

"What?" I whispered.

"Nothing," he said looking away shyly.

I smirked at him as he looked back at me.

"I just- You look so fucking beautiful," He said and he put his hand on my thigh.

I look down at my hands and realize that I'm shaking.

"This might sound weird, but Alice-" I looked up at Sam and he looked me right into the eyes..

"I love you," He said softly.

I couldn't help but feel the same way.

Without any hesitation, I grabbed his face with my hands and connected our lips. Our lips molded together and it felt like everything was in slow motion. He took the lead and we moved in perfect motion. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me towards him. His lips were perfect for me. They tasted like chocolate and sweet wine. I tangled my hands through his hair nibbled on his lip ring that was on his lower lip. He moaned at my actions and he pushed me down on the park table we were sitting on. I broke the kiss and looked him into the eyes.

"I love you too Sam," I mumbled against his lips. He smirked and continued to kiss me passionately.

His hand traveled up and down my thigh as he continued to explore my neck and collarbone with his soft kisses. I giggled and looked up at the stars as I moaned. He started to get lower and lower until he reached the top of my dress.

"Mmm... This would be easier without this dress?" He smirked seductively. I giggled softly.

I feel his hands travel up my dress and massage my stomach softly. The chilly breeze struck my body as his hands got higher and higher. I mumbled his name through moans and I hear him growl in my ear.

"S-Sam?" I stiffed a moan.

"Hmm?" he hummed as he sucked on my skin making a hickey.

"Should we?"

He stopped and looked me in the eyes. I recon he's thinking about what happened with me and Louis.

"We don't have to," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, It's not a good idea to do it at a park anyways," he smirked.

He started to get up but I pulled him back.

"Hey."

I pulled him into another long kiss.

"It doesn't mean that you can stop what you were doing," I smiled.

He smirked again and started to kiss all around my jawline again.