• The Plan •

After telling our bands our plan, everyone was enthusiastic. I don't know how everyone agreed to the idea, but they did. Except for one person, Sam.

"Who came up with this idea?" Sam protested.

"Alice," Danny confessed.

"Asshole," I muttered under my breath.

"Well, it's stupid!" He yelled pointing his finger in my face.

"You're stupid! Its Nine against One here you asshole!" I fought back.

"I just don't know, droping our Labels, sell all our stuff, move in with each other while making a record is a bad move," he said calmly while sitting next to Benny.

"No its not," Mary butted in.

Sam huffed and looked away, obviously pissed off.

"We can't do this without you sam, we need you in this with us. Please," Danny begged.

"I will get down on my hands and knees and convince you to join us," Danny said as he got down on his hands and knees and begging.

Sam laughed and looked at Danny while smirking. As he looked back at me his smile dropped and turned serious.

"Fine, I'll do it," he said blankly.

"But on one condition, We must get through this without any fucking drama. If there is I'm out," he said in all seriousness.

Danny jumped up in the air and engulfed Sam into a huge hug.

"Fuck yeah! Lets do this!" John said as he held up his beer.

We all cheered with our beer cans and sat back down talking and joking around for a while. Until Mary brought up what we're going going to do.

"We could all sell our houses and join up all the money and buy a large house in a quiet area somewhere in America." Mary stated.

"Yeah, the house must have 10 or more rooms approximately. We need large kitchen, large living rooms to set up areas where we could play in and heaps of bathrooms," I suggested, everyone nodded in agreement.

"So... Like a mansion?" Ben asked.

"Pretty much, yeah," I nooded as I took a sip from my beer.

"You know what guys, I think th-" I was interrupted by my phone playing 'Duality' by 'Slipknot'.

I sat up and walked out of the room.

I awnsered the phone to hear a familiar voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Alice, this is Steve." (Steve is Give Me Time's manager)

"Oh hey! Whats up?"

"I have just received an invitation to MTV Music Awards, you have been nominated for your single and they want you to recive the award for 'Give Me Time' next week."

"Oh my god, are you fucking serious. Holy shit!"

"Yeah I know! There is a Limo coming for you on the night, doll yourself up and I'll see you on the night, okay?"

"Wait! What about the others?"

"There was one invite for you I guess. I can try and give them a call and pull a few strings if you want?"

"You don't have too, I'm sure they'll understand."

"Okay see you on the night."

"Later," I sighed and walked back into the room to tell them the great news.