• Free Day Fun •

I was watching our new music video for our single. It had Mary walking in the water at the beach in her long white dress. It was black and white and her makeup was running and smudged and her hair was a mess.

Midway through the video it shows her screaming and pulling her hair. It matches the mood of the song and I was glad that we convinced Steve that Mary should do it instead of me.

In some parts she throws sand and in the end there is blood all over her and she's smiling. I personally think that Mary was great in the video, she's the best actor I know.

But Steve wasn't happy about it. Dick. Oh well. I might aswell have a look on what we're doing today.

'Give Me Time'
Warped Tour - Day 24
7:30am - 9am = Catering
(Breakfast)
9:45am = Bus Arrives
10:15am = Bus Leaves
Laser Skirmish
3:30pm = Bus Arrives
4pm = Bus Leaves
7:30pm - 8:30pm = Catering
(Dinner)

Fuck yes! We got a free day!

"Hell yeah! Laser Tag!" Mary exclaimed in excitement.

"Geez you're such a child," I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," she said in a sassy tone.

I laughed a little and walked up stairs to my bunk. I lay down and cheak my phone.

3 Messages

Louis: I'm sorry, I love you! xx
Louis: I want you back! I love you! Im sorry! xx
Steve: We need to talk.

I ignored Louis' messages and answered Steve.
Me: yeah, wassup?

I sent him the text and he replied immediately.

Steve: I need you and John at my office when you pass through LA tomorrow.

Me: Why only me and John?

Steve: You guys are the reason why this band is so popular. Your backing band doesn't need to be there.

I didn't reply. How dare he. What a fucking douche bag.

Steve: 12:00 pm sharp. Don't be a minute late.

What a fucking cunt. I jumped out of my bunk and sprinted down stairs to everyone else.

"Get a load of this," I said angrily as I shoved my phone in Mary's face.

She grabbed it and read the conversation. Her face started to get even more pissed off as she read.

"Fucking dick!" She yelled.

"What?" Matt asked.

She threw the phone to him and John and Benny were reading over his shoulder.

"Were not a backing band!" Matt said obviously annoyed.

"What are we 'The Alice and John Band'?," Benny said looking straight at me.

"That's what he thinks! Then yeah!" I replied.

We stayed silent for a long while then Matt finally spoke up.

"We are all going to that meeting, weather he likes it or not," He said as I nodded.

"Okay. We better go get catering before it closes," Mary said as she walked off the bus.

"Wait Mary!" I chased after her.

I ran out the door behind her and tried to catch up to her. I softly grabbed her sholder and spun her in my direction.