• I'm Happy You're Here •

Warning: Sexual Content

I sit in my hotel room listening to '10 years', 'Proud Of You'. I look at the clock and see it tick away. 8:25, he should be here any minute.

I suddenly here the door knock, I jump up and run to the door. I open it to reveal Louis. I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist to swallow him in a hug.

"Whoa, someone missed me," he said as he kissed me on my cheak. I kiss him over and over again while I was still hugging him tightly. He puts me down and smiles warmly.

"Hey, a new episode of The Walking Dead will play in few minutes, you wanna watch?" I asked while our lips were dangerously close.

"I would love to," he replied.

We walked into my room and he put his bag next to my bed while I turned on the TV. We sat on my bed and cuddled while we watched The Walking Dead. Halfway through I started to get hungry.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat," I said to Louis while I paused the show.

I walked into the kitchen area and grabbed some chips and put them in a bowl. I like how we are spending time with eachother, most of my boyfriend's would just have sex with me.

I walk back out and see Louis on his phone. He raised his head and smiled at me while I sat next to him again. I heard my phone ring and I look at the ID. Cameron. I ignore it and turned the show back on.

"Weren't you going to awnser it love?"

"Nah, I don't really want to talk to them right now."

"Okay," he said then kissed my temple.

As the episode ended Louis looked down at me and smiled, I turned off the TV and looked back at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just beautiful, thats all," he smiled like a fool then kissed me on my nose.

"I know, you tell me that every day."

"It's because it's true."

I blushed and smiled widely. He leaned down and kissed me gently while he tangled his fingers in my hair.

We deepened the kiss and he licked my top lip asking for entrance. I stuck my tounge in his mouth and we battled tounges. He broke the kiss and he stared to give me hickeys along my neck. I could feel his bluge on my leg as he positioned himself in between my legs. He started to slide his hands up my shirt and traced circles around my belly button while he was kissing my soft spot.

I moned and he took off my shirt revealing my bra. I slid his shirt off and trailed my hands along his chest. He unhooked my bra and slid it off, he smiled wider and he took off my PJ shorts. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off, leaving him in his boxers. He quickly took off his boxers while he took off my underwear.

Louis paused and looked men in my eyes.

"Do you have uhh, you know," he asked looking nervous.

"Yeah," I reassured while I got a condom out from the bedside table.

He slid on the condom and kissed my neck while I moaned.

"Are you ready love?"

I nodded and he slid his length in me. I moaned even louder and he started to pick up his pace. He thrusted faster and I screamed in pleasure.

"Mmmmm... Louis!"

"Ahh, you're so tight, ahhh," he growled in pleasure.

He started to go faster and he started to yell in pleasure while I screamed over his moans.

"Louis! Ugh!" I screamed while I dug my nails into his back.

"Alice! Oh Alice!"

He buried his head in the crook of my neck and I could feel his hot breaths down my chest, sending me tingles. He started to go faster and he gave me a sloppy kiss while he reached his climax.

"Oh... Alice... Baby, Ahh!" He screamed while he did one final deep thrust while I took a loud scream in pleasure.

"Louis! Mmmmm, ahh!"

He kissed me on my neck one final time and flopped down beside me. We took our breathes and I cuddled him and kissed his sweaty chest.

"I love you Alice," he broke the silence.

"I love you too Louis," I said as I raised my head and kissed him passionately. I closed my eyes and fell asleep straight away.