• Secrets •

I woke up with a semi-pounding headache and I was still in my dress from last night. I turned around in my bed and I see a passed out Sam next to me. His mouth was slightly open and light little snores were coming out. I smiled at the thought of what happened last night. We didn't have sex. If you couldn't tell. But we had a very long make out session.

I got up from the bed and I realized that we were not in my room. We were in Sam's room I assume. It was huge, the bed was slightly larger than a king sized bed, the window was massive but the thin white curtains covered the scenery. His clothes were in massive piles allover the floor and personal items were placed carefully on bookshelf's and dressers. I walked into the bathroom and it was huge. The shower was quite large, there were two sinks and the bath was like a hot tub. I looked at myself in the large mirror and I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

He pushed my messy hair out of my neck and rested hid chin in the crook. He was looking at me through the mirror with a cheeky smile. I smiled as well.

"Morning gorgeous," He smirked.

"Morning," I replied.

"Hopefully, everyone is too hungover to do anything today," he said.

"Yeah," I said bluntly.

"What's wrong?" He frowned.

"Do you think everyone will be okay with this?"

He kissed me on the shoulder.

"I don't know."

I looked at his eyes through the mirror and gave him my sweet smile.

"We should keep it a secret for now," he said and placed another kiss on my neck.

I bit my lip ring lightly and nodded.

"I should go get changed."

He nodded and I walked out of the bathroom. I stopped myself and ran back inside the bathroom and attacked his lips with mine. I pulled away and ran out of the bedroom.

...

*One Week Later*

I walk down the hallway with Mary and I re-read the sheets of lyrics that I wrote with Ben, John and Danny.

"I've been thinking about letting Kelly stay with me for a while," Mary said.

Kelly was her new girlfriend. I swear, Mary had over 12 girlfriends in 10 months.

"The blonde with glasses?" I asked still looking at the sheets.

"Go ahead man, no-ones stopping you," I said.

"Awesome, I'm gonna call her!" She said and ran back down the hall.

I laughed at her actions and I continue down the long hall. I hear a door crack open and before I can react I was yanked by my arm into one of the empty rooms. I dropped all the sheets and I was pulled into the darkness. Before I could say anything a pair of soft lips molded into mine. I kissed back and I giggle in between kisses. It feels like high school again. I lick his upper lip and nibbled at it. I him moan and his hands were riding up my shirt. I pulled away and he attacked my neck with his sweet kisses.

I moan and I feel him grumble in anticipation.

He pulled away and I can feel him smile at me.

"You should go finish that song," he said and I nodded.

I left the room and picked up the sheets. I continued down the hall and couldn't stop smiling as I was thinking about him.