• The Next Morning •

My arm was sore as fuck when I woke up, my eyes were practicly burning, my legs felt like hoses, my internal organs felt like they were chewed up and spit back out again. For some odd reason I was in a uncomfortable position.

It was a struggle to get up off the floor, but I managed. I looked around and see that the house was a mess.

Glass was on the floor, paintings were torn and my clothes were all torn. I see bruises along my legs, arms and torso. What?

What the fuck happened yesterday? I got up and went to go find Louis. I walked around and eventually found him in our bedroom on the bed.

He was sound asleep on the bed and was surrounded by bottles of alcohol. I pushed all the bottles off and I flopped onto the bed.

I nudged his sholder and he squirmed a little. I pushed a little harder and he shot up.

"What the fuck? Why did you do that?!" He yelled.

"Geez sorry, it's one o'clock," I said.

"Hmph."

God. What a dick. Remind me when to not piss him off in the mornings.

He walked into the bathroom and I just layed there on my phone. I browsed through my Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr as I heard the shower run.

After Louis had his shower he walked back out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and all over the place. He flopped onto the bed next to me and sighed.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked.

He turned to me and shook his head.

"I have bruises, and I have no idea where they are from," I mumbled.

"Oh," was all he said.

There was a painful silence between us and he said something I thought he would ever say.

"Alice?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you, uhh. Wanna get married?"

I looked at him and I sat up while still looking at him.

"I-I don't know..."

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that," he said quickly while getting off the bed. I started to feel bad.

"Wait," I grabbed his wrist and he turned to me.

"I-I would love to marry you Louis," I smiled.

He smiled wider than I have ever seen him and he kissed me. What have I just done?

"God I love you," he said in between kisses.

He broke the kiss and pulled a ring out of his bedside table. It was a traditional engagement ring with a small diamond. He slid the ring on my ring finger and kissed me.

"So, what now?" He asked.

"Well... First you can take off that towel," I said seductively onto his lips. He smiled and kissed me passionately.

I straddled him and started to kiss his neck. He moaned and slid his hands up my shirt.

"I love you," he said in between moans.

Was this the wrong choice? Do I truly love Louis? I don't know whether I want to marry Louis and spend the rest of my life with him or not?