• Showtime •

Benny's POV

"Where is she?" Mary asked while panicking.

"I don't know, she won't awnser my calls," I said trying to calm down Mary.

"Fuck!" She yelled in frustration.

"Jesus! Calm down!" John reassured.

"How am I supposed to calm down?! She's missing for fuck sakes! And it's all my fault!" She screamed as tears were rolling down her face.

We all looked around in guilt knowing why Alice can't be alone in situations like these. When she was 17 she got kicked out of her house when her parents found out that she got a record deal and won't be going to University.

She was really depressed and started to cut herself and attempted suicide 3 times. She tried to overdose, she tried to drink bleach and finally she tried to hang herself. It kills me to know what she is capable of and she could be dead for all we know.

"She could be with her boyfriend?" Matt broke the silence.

"I don't know..." Mary whispered.

I picked up my phone and tried again. I dialed her number and hear the tone ring five times and then she finally picked up.

"Hello?" Alice groaned.

"Oh my god, Alice! Where are you?" I said as everyone shot up and looked at me.

"Put it on speaker!" Mary whispered.

I pushed the button and held out my phone so everyone can hear.

"Umm, at a hotel..." she said obviously not caring.

"Fucking hell Alice! You had us worried!" Mary yelled into the phone.

"Jesus calm down," she giggled. We could hear someone else with her laughing aswell.

"Is this funny to you!" John said seriously.

"Pfft... No," she said trying to hold in laughs.

"Are you fucking high!" Mary yelled, obviously pissed.

"Maybe..." he giggled like a Japanese school girl.

"Fucking hell," Matt whispered in frustration.

She started laughing historically and we could hear a males voice aswell.

"Alice? Who is with you?" I asked.

"My sex godess," she laughed.

"Its her fucking boyfriend!" Matt whispered.

I already hate this guy.

"Alice! Tell us where you are, we're coming to get you!" John exclaimed.

"Why? Im with my boyfriend," she said sarcastically.

"Dude, we have a show tonight for fuck sakes!" I said.

"Ugh, fine," she slurred extending 'fine'.

"Okay, tell us where you are," I asked.

Silence.

"Alice?" Mary said looking worried.

Silence.

"Alice!" Matt said louder.

More silence.

"Alice Rose Stewart, you better fucking awnser us!" Mary yelled irratated.

Suddenly a burst of laughter come through the phone. Jesus crist.

I hang up and see that her boyfriend sent me the address. Dumb cunt.

"Comon," Mary said looking pissed and walking out the door. We followed and went out to go get Alice.

Alice's POV

"Holy shit!" I laughed.

"I know right," Louis laughed harder.

We calmed down and I sat up.

"I better get packing," I giggled and kissed Louis playfully.

"It sucks that you have to go to Warped Tour with those losers," he pouted.

"Mmm..." I mumbled.

"Yeah well, when we're done with our tours, we can move in to the house with those losers," I suggested smiling like an idiot.

"Or... we could move in with eachother?" He smirked.

"I don't see why not," I smiled and passionately kissed Louis. He kissed me back and licked my bottom lip.

"Ready for round two?" He whispered seductively as he licked my neck.

"Mmm... I would love to..." I moaned uncontrollably.

"But I have a show in an hour..." I frowned.

He stopped and nodded his head like he was upset.

I pecked his lips and gone to get my stuff ready. He slapped my butt as I yelped in suprise, he smiled seductively and I smiled slightly. Oh, the things he does to me.

I got dressed for the show and packed my bags for the bus and walked back out to see Louis sitting there packing his bags.

"All ready," I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I am?" He weakly smiled.

"Hey, I love you okay, we'll see each other soon okay," I said softly as our for heads were touching and fingers intertwined.

He nodded and I kissed him softly. We broke apart and I gave him one last kiss to remember. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and we battled tounges for a while. We broke apart to catch our breathes and he smiled widely.

"I love you Alice."

"I love you too."

We kissed one final time and was interrupted by a knock on the door. Fuck.

"Well, I guess thats me then, I love you," I pouted and let go of his hands.

I walked up to the door ans opened it to see 4 of the most pissed people I have ever seen.

"Lets just go," I said pushing through them.

It was pure silence the elevator down. Pure silence of the car ride to our venue for our final show before Warped. Pure silence in the warm up room.

My band were warming up for the show in silence while I was practicing my screaming. I stretched my legs, arms and ect. While they were jamming on instruments, they didn't say a word to eachother.

It was time for our show and we didn't do our group chant. We stood there by the stage waiting for Asking Alexandria to finish. We put in our ear plugs and hooked up all our instruments. Yet again, we said nothing to eachother.

I pulled out my signature red (30m) 75ft chorded microphone and hooked it up. Everyone glared at me when I tried to smile to smile at them.

Asking Alexandria finally finished and walked straight past us without saying a word. They all glared at me with hatred, especially Sam.

He walked onto the stage to our screaming fans, me and John pushed microphones into the air and started the show.

"How's it going motherfuckers!" John screamed.

"We! Are! Give Me Time!" I announced and the fans screamed louder than before.