• Wake Up •

Benny's P.O.V

We finally reached Louis' house and it looked just like pretty boys. There was no car in the driveway, they might be out. Without closing the doors of my car we ran to the house.

We busted the door open and the house was a fucking trash heap. Glass was everywhere, curtains torn and clothing was everywhere.

"Alice?!" I yelled across the house. No reply.

He walked deeper into the messy house and we found something, we thought that we would see.

Alice was out cold on the foor. All she had on was a white ripped up shirt that was smeared in dirt and blood. Blood was dripping all down her legs. Her hair was a fading blue and a mess.

She beatin black and blue. She had deep red lines along her wrist. She was unimaginably thin. She had dark circles on her eyes.

"Alice! Oh my god!" Mary yelled in fear and ran over to her.

She picked her up and kept screaming her name. Tears were coming out of her eyes. She held her head up shook her so she can wake up.

I held my hand over my mouth, shocked.

"Call the fucking ambulance!" Mary screamed.

Alice's P.O.V

That familiar musky smell flares my nostrils. The repetitive beeping noise sings in my ear. My vision soon turns from darkness to a vivid white light.

Every thimg was blurry, my eyes were really heavy and I had no idea where I was. I look around and see blurry figures all around me.

They were staring at me. I couldn't tell what they were saying. One came up and hugged me. But I couldn't move my arms.

It soon becomes clear and so does my hearing. I look around my surroundings. Shit. Im in the hospital. Again.

"We thought we lost you," Mary said while still hugging me.

I looked around and saw everyone. Danny, John, Ben, Sam, James, Cameron, Matt, Benny, Lola, Millie and some other random woman.

"Why didn't you talk to us?" John asked.

"I was to caught up," I whispered with my voice very horse.

"Bullshit," he said.

"John! For fuck sake!" Cameron said.

"Where's Louis?" I asked. I was worried about him.

"Obviously in fucking jail where he belongs," Mary said while holding my hand next to me.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"N-No... Why?"

"He beat you to living shit Alice, just admit that," Matt said.

Yeah, he did. I feared him. He raped me.

Tears were coming out of my eyes.

"The doctor also said you nearly overdosed on Heroine and that you were bulimic, is that true?" Mary asked looking at me.

I nodded and I was crying even harder.

"Im sorry..." I cried.

Everyone looked at me with sympathy and shame.

"I also cut myself... I broke my promise..." I muttered.

Mary squeezed my hand tight and my lungs gave out. More an more tears were coming out.

"That fucking prick! I want to fucking kill that cunt bag!" John screamed in fury and ran out of the room. Danny, James, Cameron and Benny went out after him.

I feel so bad. I let everyone down.