• Someone Save Me •

Warning: Violence.

Louis was happily watching TV while I sat in the room looking at the wall. I was broken. I kept thinking to myself that no one was coming to save me.

Not even my friends. No one. This was going to be my life for now on. I now deeply fear Louis. I was always afraid to look at him. I just didn't want him to hurt me.

I took nothing but Heroine this morning. Anything to feel numb. Deep down inside, I wanted to overdose. So I would finally pass and never see the light of day again.

I turn my head and see Louis standing at the door way with a horrifying smirk spread onto his face.

"Ready for round two," he smiled evilly.

I shook my head violently and I was shaking uncontrollably. He walked over at a fast pace and I started crying before he even touched me.

He grabbed my hair and threw me onto the bed. I screamed in terror and he pinned me down again.

He violated me, again. This time, it was ten times worse.

Benny's P.O.V

John eventually told us everything that has happened. She had bruises on her hands and she had an engagement ring on her finger. They did finish lyrics, but we can't finalize that yet.

It's been three weeks since her disappearance. She never said a word to us. At this point, we desperate to know how she is.

She could be dead for all we know. And Mary is losing her shit. We have all been very frustrated with eachother recently.

Lola had to go to her Dad's house because we had an argument. I feel terrible. I fear that this could be the end of us. I don't want that to happen.

"Hear anything from Alice yet?" Matt asked Mary.

She was holding her phone desperately for these past few weeks. Her hands were always shaking and she was always crying.

"I don't trust that fuckwit Louis," Danny said angrily.

"Who doesn't," John agreed in the same tone.

Millie was on her laptop trying to find out were Louis lives and ahe found nothing so far.

"Find anything Mills?" Ben asked.

"I don't know..."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Mary said angrily.

"Do you have any idea how much we have fucking been through to find my best friend! All she did was make music and now she's gone because of us! And all you can say is I don't know..." she stood up point the finger at Millie.

Matt got up and tried to pull her away from Mille. Cameron tightened his arm around Millie who's tears was now coming out of her eyes.

"...Do you even care! Why are you even here?!" Mary yelled and soon fell onto her knees and started to cry.

She whispered something to Cameron and he nodded. She went back into her laptop and did more research. All I did was put my head into my hands and pull my hair in frustration.

After everyone calmed down Millie spoke up quitely.

"I found a way where we can find Alice..."

We all shot up and looked at her.

"I found Harry Styles' address. Maybe he can lead us to Alice..."

I shot up from the couch and grabbed my keys. Mary and Ben followed.

I drove as fast as I could to the dickheads house and we ended up at a fancy mansion. We all knocked on the door violently and he eventually awnsered it.

"Hi, are you Harry Styles?" Mary asked in a nice tone.

"The one and only," he smiled in a cocky tone.

Wow. Asshole.

"Hi, I'm Mary and I would like to know where Louis Tomlinson lives," she asked.

"Why should I tell you that," he huffed.

Ben walked up and grabbed him by his collar.

"Look asshole, were just trying to find someone. If you don't cooperate, I swear to god I permanently confiscate you fucking eyeballs," Ben threatened.

He nodded and Ben let go of him. He told us the address and we are now going to finally find Alice.

Alice's P.O.V

I could barely walk this time. There was hot blood trickling down my legs. I don't know how he managed it, but he did.

I need to get out of here. I can't take it anymore. I tried walking down the stairs carefully but I wasn't halfway until my leg gave out and I started to tumble down the stairs.

I feel a snap and a sharp pain shot through ribs. I finally reached the foor and I screamed in pain.

"Ahhh."

I hear foot steps come towards me. Shit. Louis. I start to crawl to the door and there was glass every were. As I kept going one actually punctured my skin. I tried to ignore it as the glass went deeper into my knee cap.

I felt a pair of hands grab my hair and yank me towards him. He grabbed my wrists and was yelling at my face. I built up the courage and spit in in face. He dropped me and I crawled as fast as I could.

"Bitch!"

He grabbed my leg and pulled me along the glass. One punctured my upper arm and my foot.

He flipped me over and one large shard stuck into my sholder. I screamed and cried. I begged I pleaded.

He kicked me over and over.

He punched me.

My vision fades.

My heart started to slow down.

My breathing softens.

He pulls one more punch. I blacked out. Good bye life.