• The Things We've Done Pt. 1 •

Warning: Sexual Content and Drug Use.

There was a video on YouTube with 3 Million views of us partying. There was a clips where me and Danny taking lines, Mary making out with hot chicks, us doing chugging competitions, us dancing and us all racing sheep and chickens.

But then it hit me...

"I remember everything..." I declared. That's when everyone stared at me.

*FLASHBACK*

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

We're all cheering Danny chugging a giant glass of 'Jack Daniels' . After a minute of Danny Chugging, he finally finished.

"Yeah!"

"Where's my $100 Ben!" Danny smugged.

"Man fuck you!" Ben slurred.

After 12 beers from our drinking game, I was now extraordinarily drunk.

"Oi! Lets play spin the bottle!" James encouraged.

"Fuck Yes!" Everyone said.

"Wait! Let me get my friends! They would looooooooovvvvveeee to join!" I slurred extending 'Love'.

After I found Benny, Mary, Matt and John. We all sat in a circle and Benny placed a bottle in the middle. While Ben spinned the bottle I noticed 3 other girls in the circle. Thanks to my drunk thoughts... I would fuck there brains out.

The bottle stopped and landed on one of the girls with short brown hair with skin-tight a cheetah dress.

"Truth or dare?" Ben asked with a wide drunken smile.

"Ummmm... Truth," she awnsered with her helium pitched voice.

"Would you give me a blowjob?" I don't know why I laughed, but I did.

"Ummmm... Yes I would give you a blowjob!" She smiled with her white pearly teeth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," we all said in unison maker her blush.

She spun the bottle and round and round the bottle spun, I was making me dizzy so I took a sip of my drink to distract myself. I turned my head and see the bottle pointing at Sam.

"Truth or Dare?" She smiled.

"Ha! Dare!" He yelled.

"Ummmmm... Uhhh... I don't know," she couldn't think of one.

Wow.

"Ooh! I got one!" Danny smiled with his drunken idiocy.

We all looked towards Danny wondering what he's going to say. Oh shit, he's not going what I think he's going to say.

"I dare you to make out with Alice!"

Of course. I rolled my eyes and leaned in the the middle of the circle and he crashed his soft lips onto mine and thats when people were cheering. I couldn't help but kiss back. I maybe drunk, but this is amazing. And that's when he shoved his tounge down my throat. For a short while we we're battling eachothers tounges.

We separated and saw everyone smirking at us evilly. I blushed and spun the bottle. The bottle spun for a short while and landed on Mary.

"Truth or Dare?" I slurred.

"Dare!" She laughed and took a mouthfull of whiskey.

"I dare you to drink off her belly," I said as I pointed a the bleached blonde hair with ripped 'Led Zeppelin' shirt poping out her boobs.

Mary smiled and so did the blonde. The blonde leaned back and held her body weight with her hands on the floor behind her and lifted her shirt seductively. Danny popped a new bottle of Vodka and started to pour the Vodka down her belly starting from right under her bra.