• Wedding •

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes and a smile grew on my face. I stretched and yawned. Tomorrow is the wedding. The first day where I will spend the rest of my life with my significant other. Sam.

I hear an loud horn in my ear and I screamed. Someone was jumping on my bed screaming nonsense.

"Wakey wakey bitch!" Mary yelled in my ear.

She blew the air horn in my ear and that's when all my other bridesmaids started to 'wake me up'. Sam (Ben's Wife), Lola, Kendall, Kelly and Haylee.

"Come on! I want a facial!" Sam yelled in my ear.

I groaned and I rolled over. Sam left later yesterday, and I miss him so dearly.

"Stop being so lazy!" Sam said and plopped down on the bed next to me.

I grumbled again.

"Get yo ass up girl. Our ride will be here in 15!" Mary yelled and I finally raised out of bed.

...

"Here, wear this," Haylee passed me a dress and some flats. Atleast she didn't get me stilettos. I can never walk in those.

She walked into her room in the penthouse to get ready and I got changed. All day we were at a spa. We got facials, our hair done, medicures and pedicures and we hung out at a heated pool. Very girly day, but it was kick ass.

I was wearing a tight black mid thigh dress and it was strapless. I put on some red lipstick and some dark eye makeup.

I looked at the full body length mirror and I smiled at myself. Tonight, I look like a total hooker. Tomorrow, I will be a gorgeous bride. Damn.

I pulled out my phone and I stood a bit sideways, stuck out my leg a little bit, put my hand on my hip and gave a slight smile and took a picture.

I sent it to Sam.

Me: I can't wait till tomorrow. Praying I don't get a hangover :3

I smiled and Sam sent me a text straight away.

Sam: Babe... You look breathtaking. I miss you so much xx

I smiled to myself and I sat down on the bed. I can't believe I'm getting married to the person I love. I can't believe it. I never thought I would get married.

Mary burst through the door with a bottle of champagne. Everyone else walked in cheering and laughing.

"Here's to your last night of freedom!" Mary yelled and popped open the bottle.

We all had a drink and we were all off to the the limo outside to the night club. And that's the last thing I remember.

...

I stared into the mirror and I would feel my stomach churning in excitement. My hair was in its natural curls and my hair was pinned back with three of white flowers, keeping the hair out of my face. My makeup was perfect and my dress was ten times better.

It was long and white, slightly puffy and there was a blue ribbon around the waist. The blue was a perfect colour, just like my hair. It was strapless and there was a bow made perfectly on the back.

I was shaking as I fiddled with my engagement ring. Mary walked in with Benny.

I looked at them and gave them a nervous smile.