• It's Just A Dumb Idea •

(A/N: Picture of John.)

After the party we were in deep shit. We had to pay for all the damge which costs thousands of dollars. We were so close gettig kicked off tour, but our manager pulled some strings so we could get off the hook.

Our manger was beyond pissed about the party, but he really wanted us to continue the tour. 'Asking Alexandria' and 'Give Me Time' grew closer in friendship and just find the party a funny memory. Between me and Sam are just even more awkward, we won't even look at each other. I think it was because we had that three some with Katie, to be honest. I just don't fucking care, if Sam wants to go on and ignore me, fine! See if I care!

After playing a show in Detroit Michigan, we are close to finishing our small tour then we gotta go back to Australia and write our next record. We're all just sitting in the green room chatting, talking about random shit.

"Earth to Alice?" Benny said as he clicked his fingers in my face.

"Hmmm..." I replied not knowing what they're talking about.

"Do you want something to eat? Danny and John are going to get something," Mary asked

"Ahhh, yeah. Mind if I go with you guys?" I asked them yawning.

"Nah, comon man," John shook his head and smiled.

Me, Danny and John are just walking down the road to a local 'Fish and Chip' shop. I personally love chips, since I'm vegetarian, do I don't eat fish. We walked into the empty shop and walked up to the counter.

A short, very old woman walks up and smiles warmly.

"Hi, how can I help you," she smiled.

"Hi, can we get... 2 Large Chip Baskets, 6 Large Beer Battered Fish, 12 Potato Scallops, 3 Medium Calamari Baskets and 8 Chicken Burgers?" I ordered confidently.

"Sure can, that will be $64.55," she smiled again taking the money from Johns hand.

"I'll be 20 minutes," she smiled walking back to the kitchen.

"Ughh, I need a cigarette," I concluded walking just outside.

Danny and John walked behind me grabbing out their cigarette and lighting them up. I pulled out my last cigarette and put it between my lips.

"Can I borrow a lighter?" I asked Danny.

"Yeah, here," he said handing me a pink lighter.

"Really?" I asked almost laughing. "When you want to be badass, you got to do it fabulously," he smiled as he exhaled the smoke.

I lit up my cigarette and let the smoke fill my lungs. I handed Danny his ligher and sighed.

"What's wrong?" John asked.

"Well I- Nah its nothing," ignoring his question.

"No really! Tell us," John smiled.

"Well... Just putting it out there, I don't want go back to Australia," I sighed and took a drag from my cigarette.

"What!? Why?" Danny questioned.

"Its just- Never mind," I concluded.

"For fuck sakes just spill it!" John nearly yelled.

"Uhh... We could... Write a record with 'Asking Alexandria' and 'Give Me Time'. I know it sounds stupid but, we could drop our labels and go on our own. Its dumb I know," I said as I took another drag sighing.

"You know, that's not a bad idea," Danny smiled.

"Really? What do you think," I asked John with a slight smile.

"I don't see why not. Fuck it lets do it!" He laughed and threw his finished cigarette.

"Woooooo!" Danny exclaimed putting his hands in the air.

I laughed and saw that the lady from the shop was done. I walked in and she smiled. While she handed me the paper bags she smiled even wider.

"Here you go Alice."

What!? She knows my name?

"You know my name?" I smirked.

"Your band is all over the news dear, of coarse I know who you are," she laughed.

"Thank you, bye," I said as I left the shop.

"Well, we better go tell the others about our idea," Danny smugged. "Yeah yeah, comon before the food gets cold," I said as I plopped everything in Danny's arms and walking back to the venue.