• Music Awards •

I pick out my favorite ripped Jeans, Green Corset with an Elegant pattern, my black Doc. Martins and Leather Jacket. I straighten my blue hair and put on my daily makeup (Black eyeliner with pink lipstick).

I finally look in the mirror to cheak out myself before I go. Daym, I look good. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom to be greeted and stared at by the others.

"Oh my fucking god, you look so beautiful Alice!" Mary yelled while huggging me tightly. I looked over Mary's sholder and see Sam staring at me. I gave him a slight smile ans he smiled back then looking back down to the ground.

Mary released me from the hug and was hugged again by Matt.

"Hope you have fun," he said while letting me go.

John walked up and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheak.

"Don't fuck anyone tonight, okay?" He laughed while I shook my head. Benny walked up to me and gave me a side hug and thats when I hear a honk from a car.

"That's my ride," I waved to the rest of the guys and smiled widely. While I was walking out the door I gave them one final wave.

"Go win us that award!" Matt yelled. I laughed and headed outside to the limo.

I hopped into the limo and it started driving off, the couches were leather, there was a small TV in the corner over a mini fridge and the windows were tinted so you couldn't see inside the car.

After what seems like forever, we finally reach the venue. I open the door and see a red carpet and thousands of flashing lights. Great. I was approached by a figure, I can barely see him all through the flashing lights.

"Alice, you made it," he said hugging me. It was Steve.

"Yeah," I smiled weakly.

"Comon, the fans are waiting," He winked. I took a deep breath and walked down the carpet.

I strutted down the carpet and saw Katy Perry and Taylor Swift standing there posing for pictures. The screams were unbareible, it was like screaming fangirls. Im more used people screaming to lyrics of my songs, but this is just plain annoying.

As soon as I walked in sight of the picture area, girls were screaming even louder. I could feel Kate and Taylor giving me death stares, I shrugged it off as I smiled and waved to my fans. I took a few pictures with fans, signed autographs, did a few small interviews and posed for the photographers.

After all that shit, we finally reached the end to were the awards are being held. I smiled in relief and walked inside. I took my seat next, and looked to my left and see that I was next to Steve. I looked to my right and I was sitting next to Jared Leto. Oh my fucking god. Jared fucking Leto. I Fangirled on the inside and took a deep breath.

I looked around the celebrity area and noticed that me and Jared were the only band members here. Only pop or rap stars, it disappointed me because I new I was the person representing Heavy Metal here.

"Hello Everybody! And welcome to the MTV Music Awards 2014!" The host screamed into the mic.

"This Music Awards will be showcased live on television all around the world, are you exited for this!" He yelled with enthusiasm.

"Now for our first performance, Miley Cyrus!" He concluded and left the stage. I have nothing against Miley Cyrus, its just her music makes my ears bleed. After the performance I sighed in relief and adjusted myself in my seat a little.

Sometime went by and they finally did all the awards for: Best Music Video, Hottest Song, Best Artist (which whent to Jared of course), Fan Favorite, Best Performance and ect. Now it is time for the big one, The Song Of The Year.