♡︎𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘♡︎

(Highschool AU)

Darryl sighed,It was the time of year he had been dreading.His homecoming.He knew he would be made fun of because he had no one to go with.Especially by Zak Ahmed a boy who would usually pick on him alot.He put some of his books into his locker and shut  his locker closed and turned around just to see Zak,leaning on Darryls locker,sort of trapping him."What do you want,Zak?!" Darryl asked."So,still got no one to go to the homecoming with? How sad." Zak said with a smirk painted across his stupid little face."No,But all those homecoming dates wont buy you any class." Darryl responded.Zak paused for a moment before rolling his eyes."I don't care about any of those cheerleaders that asked me.I was thinking of asking someone else,actually." Zak replied."I don't know who that is and I dont want to know who it is." Darryl replied before being lifed by the scruff of his collar and pinned hard against his locker.Darryl whimpered at the pain and tried to break Zaks grip.God Zak was strong."Well,I was thinking of asking someone..." Zak leaned in and kissed Darryls neck for about 5 seconds before pulling away."....Like you." Zak added,finally finishing his sentance.Darryl felt his cheeks glow a bright red."I know you're pranking me just because I have no one to go with! now let me go!!" Darryl snapped at him angrily.Zak covered Darryls mouth with his hand before Darryl got the chance to speak again."So...Is that a yes or a no..?" Zak whispered into Darryls ear.Sending shivers up his spine.Darryl didn't want to reply.If he said yes there was a chance that Zak would tell him it was just a prank and start laughing and calling him gay.Darryl furrowed his eyebrows at him."Well?" Zak whispered again.Darryl rolled his eyes."Fine,but only because I feel bad for you." Darryl replied,that was a lie.Not true in the slightest,utter trickery (XD) But if it was a prank then atleast he would have that to back him up."Alright then,I'll pick you up at 8...cutie" Zak whispered into Darryls ear again,releasing his grip on Darryls hoodie.Zak walked away,leavibg Darryl speachless.

/////////

Darryl sighed in his suit.There was still a chance this was a prank,plus he couldn't rock a suit at all.His suit was a dark red colour..a sort of maroon shade,and it had a grey tie.He also wore a necklace with a black cross on it.Not that he was a religious person he just liked how it looked.Just then Darryl heard a knock at the door and went to go get it.He opened the door to see Zak,he was in a navy suit with a black tie and black cufflings and had a bundle of red roses in his hand.He watched as Zaks cheeks turned a scarlet red when he saw Darryl.It was obvious that Zak had used up most of his confidence."Still think its a prank..?" Zsk said with a smirk,handing the roses to Darryl."Mhm." Darryl replied.He was a Tsundere,and he knew it.And so did Zak,but it seemed thats what Zak liked because he took Darryls hand and brought him outside to where his car was.Of course,Zak had a driver.It was typical from someone like him.

Darryl and Zak are engaged now.And still joke about that night.

♥︎582 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤♡︎