♡︎ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦♡︎

Warnings:

Murder

Angst

Gore

Darryl POV:

I was just in my room when my boyfriend Zak called me downstairs.I quickly got up off of my bed and went downstairs.He was at the table waiting for me,he looked sad,his eyes were cloudy."What is it,gemstone?" I asked,that was my nickname for him since we were kids.I sat down across from him,I was concerned.He looked sad.

"..."

"...I want to break up..."

My heart sank at his words."What..?" I asked."Look,it's not you...it's me.It's not that I am'nt attracted to you.You're absaloutely gorgeous.You know that..It's just,I..I don't think i'm ready for a relationship...And my parents would never accept me being gay.." Zak responded,he said it clearly but quietly."..Oh..I see..Well can I have one last kiss..?" I asked,hopefully.Tears stung my eyes and threatened to fall"Of course,Darling." He smiled.I stood up and he did the same.He pulled me into a long,soft kiss as tears streamed down both of our faces.I smirked into the kiss when a thought crossed my mind.I took a pocket knife out of my back pocket..

....and I stabbed him in the back..

Zak immediantly pulled away,in pain.He looked behind him to see the knife in his back.I laughed at him.Eventually he collapsed onto the floor with blood spilling out of his back,dead.

"If I can't have you...no one can..."

(You get no doggo picture this chapter cos it's a crazy chapter)