♡︎𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝔽𝕒𝕣?♡︎

3rd person POV:

Zak lay back in his chair,trying to think of what video he wanted to make,he glanced up at this monitor to see that Darryl was online."Oh! I'll just destroy his server! Haven't done that in a few months!" He joined Darryls minecraft server.He was surprised to see he still had admin,even after all the trolls.He made sure he had the backup and hit the record button on his screen."Hey everyone today i'm gonna be destroying bads minecraft server again .Lick and sub or die tomorrow." He used his btools to start replacing a few blocks now and then but he slowly started doing worse stuff.He put alot of hostile mobs down and started troll bads players.Suddenly he heard a

-𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑙

"SKEPPY OH MY GOODNESS FIX IT,NOW! YOU MUFFIN"

Zak was used to being yelled at by Darryl but it weirdly started to hurt lately.Zak jokingly typed in chat."slash slash undo." He could hear Darryl make cute little angry noises. "ZAK I'M NOT JOKING!"
Zak was a little surprised that Darryl used his real name when he knew Zak was recording."You don't like my design..?" Zak said,beginning to fake cry.
"I hate you.Don't message me,I'm getting sick of your constant trolls.Just get out of my life." Zak heard Darryl say,sadness could be heard in his voice.Zak decided he had gone too far.He stopped recording and deleted his footage,he wasn't going to post that.He went ro message Darryl.

___________________________________________
                  𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕.

  𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢,𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕? 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚝
                                                  >

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝,𝚉𝚊𝚔?! 𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚝! 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚜.𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 "𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘" 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎.𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎,𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎.
<

___________________________________________

Zak felt tears in his eyes as he read Darryls message.He tried to call Darryl but he didn't pick up.

___________________________________________

                            𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢..𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
                             𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕...
                                 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢..

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜.
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.𝙽𝚘𝚠.

             [  𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
             𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
            𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.]

___________________________________________

Zak felt tears start rolling down his face.."No..no no no no no..I..I'm sorrry..."
Zak started to cry.He tried to message Darryl on twitter,he was blocked on there.Messanger,blocked on there too.Instagram? Also blocked on there.He started to sob.He didn't know why,he felt so rejected,he had gone too far.He curled up in his bed and felt the painful tears sink into his skin."I..I'm sorry..I...I....I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry....." He started to bawl.He picked up his phone and tried to call him,He must've been unblocked because Darryl picked up."What." He heard Darryl say.The sterness in his voice made Zak even more upset."I...I'm ~sniff~ so sorry..p..please..f..forgive ~sniff~ me..." He managed to splutter."Are you...crying?" Darryl asked.Zak let out a whimper."M...may..maybe.." he spluttered again.He heard Darryl gasp quietly."Oh my goodness,I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to I was just upset.." Darryl replied."P..please forgive me..I swear I'll never do it again...p...please....forgive me...." Zak pleaded.Suddenly there was a knock at his door."I...I'll be back...." Zak said before getting up and walking downstairs.He approached his door and opened it.Suddenly he was engulfedfed in a warm tight embrace.He gasped as he tripped backwards onto the ground.It was..Darryl? "I was in town and when I heard you were crying because of me I decided I needed to come and give you cuddles because I love you.." Darryl said,he quickily sat up and covered his mouth,his eyes were wide and he looked embarassed at what he just said.Zak and Darryl looked into eachothers eyes,just blushing.Zak whiped the tears from his eyes,sat up and wrapped his arms around Darryl,resting his head on the shoulder of Darryls comforting hoodie."I love you to.." Zak whispered into Darryls ear.

-not as much skephalo as I would have liked but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯