♡︎ℍ𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡♡︎

Another recomendation!

Zak POV:

I looked around at the dence and dark trees surrounding the path we were walking on.It was tiring walking up that incline for so long and I wasn't quite sure where we were going but I knew the shortcut a little."Oh great! Fantastic! This amazing shortcut you just somehow knew got us lost!!" Darryl argued."We are not lost!! The way your stupid map would have brought us would have taken an hour and a half! I know my way! Just be patient!!" I protested.We had left for this hike a few hours ago and the way on the map was an hour and a half and I didn't have time for that so I decided to take a shortcut that I knew.It did end up taking more than three hours but I knew we were almost there.The sun was starting to set and it was getting late."Zak let's just turn back.." Darryl sighed,turning around."B-But Darryl! If we keep going we can be there by.." I checked my watch before finishing the sentance.."..10:PM" I finished."10:PM?! I don't have time for that!! I am not camping here overnight!" Darryl protested.I groaned angrily.The dirt,rocky path was rough on my feet and it was started to get cold.I shivered a little at the cold."Okay..let's go home." I sighed.I turned around and started walking the opposite direction.Darryl followed my lead closely.I glanced up at the setting sun and sighed."Nice shortcut..idiot.." Darryl mumbled."Oh COME ON Darryl! I get it! I screwed up! Relax! I had gone this way multiple times on my own! Maybe you were distracting me or something I don't know!" I shouted angrily.Darryl glared at me and furrowed his eyebrows."I was distracting you?!! Don't you dare blame this on me! I have barely said a word up until this point! I guess I'm sorry my very existance distracts you!! You want me to leave so you're not so distracted?" Darryl shouted back at me before walking away into the woods.I was about to go and stop him but eh..I didn't need him to get home safely! I have my flawless survival skills which I maybe learned twelve years ago in boy scouts but who cares.I decided to continue down the route and head back to my car.I started retracing my tracks and following the track back into the woods.The sun had almost fully set by this point and there was still no sign of Darryl coming back so I tried to ignore it.I shivered some more at the piercing cold."There's no way Darryl could survive out here." I chuckled a bit.

A few hours later...

I finally came across my car and unlocked it,I got in and checked the time: 11:30 PM.We had left at five so we had been there six whole hours.I stepped into my car and started it up.I felt a bit of guilt though,Darryl would be out here in the cold with no way of getting home if I took the car.I decided to text him.

___________________________________________

𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒'𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. >

𝙾𝚑 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎
<

𝚁 𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝!?  𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞
>

< 𝙺

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝..𝚔? 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 >

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕 >

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕 >

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝 >

𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚆 >

___________________________________________

I groaned and sat back in my seat,he was so stubborn.

Darryl POV:

I sighed,I wish all this hadn't happened.I sat down onto the cold,wet grass with my back against a tree.I looked around and trembled a little.It was pitch black and I was really scared of the dark.I put my knees to my chest and hugged them a little,curling up into a ball.With no sense of direction in this place and no way of getting home I was really scared.Just then I heard a loud noise,like a bang.I jumped a little,I felt fear wash over me and tears sting my eyes.I hugged my knees tighter and started to cry harder.

Zak POV:

I was just walking back through the woods,looking for Darryl.When I spotted him in a ball and sobbing.I felt awful,I just remembered that he had an irrational fear of darkness.I ran over to him."Are you okay?" I asked,bending down."I-I think so..." Darryl stuttered.I moved the hair out of his face and kissed his nose.Darryl blushed slightly and hugged me tightly.I giggled and hugged him back.I scooped him up and decided to carry him back to my car.

When I got back to my car I put him in the passenger seat,by now he was sleeping adorabley.I smiled at his pure cuteness.I put a kiss on his lips and held it for a while,it was soft,and his smooth lips felt nice.Darryl smiled in his sleep..

god he was cute....

btw sorry if all my oneshots end kinda the same lol