♡︎𝔸 𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟♡︎

Warnings:

Angst

Swears

Blood refrences

Gore refrences

Murder refrences

Violence

Useage of guns and other weapons.

Darryl POV:

I had just rolled the body-bag into the river,hiding the evidence when I approached my boss,Clay.Tears were stinging my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall.I must keep a straight face,at all times.Even after an assasination.He says that any show of soft emotion will result in a pay deduction."I did as you asked." I exclaimed,dagger in hand.The damp,dark alleyway we had met in was freezing.And I guess that was why I always came home with colds in the winter.My roomate,Zak would care for me..

How sweet

"You killed Alex?" He asked,wanting to be sure I assasinated the right person."Yes." I replied,nodding my head."Good,here you go.As I promised." Clay said,handing me a white envelope,exactly 150 dollars inside.

But that isn't enough..

For claiming a life..

For taking someone away from their family...

For causing pain to everybody in their life..

He had a life..that was worth living...

..God...I wanna quit..

..But I couldn't,I would have quit long ago if I could have.Clay told me that if I tried to quit then he would send another one of his assasins to kill me.And if I try and kill myself he will go after my family and friends.

..What a horrible man.

I took the envelope from his hands and thanked him.Before exiting the alleyway and heading for home.My black assasin outfit wasn't warm at all,so I was freezing.Most warm clothes are baggy or loose,but not this.It was tight and felt like my own skin,which was what it was for.To be able to move around easier,and be more agile in.It has built in gloves and I wear a black mask along with it,that covers my mouth and nose.Some people give me weird looks as I walk down the street,which is understandable.Zak never questions it though,as I get home late and he is pretty much always in bed.I approached the apartment block and entered through the revolving door.Luckily,in the lobby I am almost never questioned for what I am wearing,as the receptionist,Caroline is my co-worker.But is rarely hired for assasinations as she is very new to the job.I greeted her and continued walking through the lobby,I was really tired so I decided to take the elevator to my apartment because there was no way I was walking up all of those stairs.When the doors opened I stepped inside,ignoring the man who was already in the elevator.The doors shut soon after.After a while the man turned to me."Are you like..a criminal,or something? I won't tell.You just look like an assasin or something" I'd say he was only half-joking.Because well...I am an assasin."Hah..No,I'm just a..cosplayer.I'm here for a convention." I lied,trying not to laugh at myself.