♡︎𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤♡︎

Hello!
Another one that was suggested to me at my booth!

Thank you DumbLesbianKid for the amazing suggestion! I will try to do some more of them in the next few days/weeks!

Zak POV:

I was very excited for tomorrow but also a little nervous.Tomorrow was the day I would body swap with my soulmate and I could only get back to myself once I found them.I was scared that what if they lived in another country? Like..Yugoslavia! Wait..that stopped existing...uhm..What if they were from Korea? I can't speak the slightest bit of Korean so that would be awful.I was just hoping they lived in the US..That would make my life alot easier.Just then I got a message from Clay.

_________________________________________

𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚉𝚊𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎.𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚜

𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 40 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚇𝙳

<

___________________________________________

Tears stung my eyes when I read his message..He was right..I was started to get nervous I wouldn't have a soulmate...I decided to just get into bed that night with nervous butterflies in my stomach...Not quite ready for the events of the next day

Time Skip!

I woke up the next morning in a different bed."Ah!" I freaked out a bit but then I remembered about the swap.I quickly got up to look in a mirror.But as soon as I stood up I realised my improved height.'She must be really tall!' I thought to myself.I got up and started looking for a mirror.

'She has to have a mirror in her bathroom!'

I thought.I quickly started opening all the doors in her house trying to find the right one for a bathroom

This one?

Nope,closet.

How about this one?

Nuh uh,kitchen

It has to be this one

No! Living room

This one-?

No,just the guest room

Ah hah! I found it! This one!

No!! That's the room I just woke up in!

If its not this one I swear to god..

UGH IT'S JUST A BATHROO- oh its a bathroom yay.

I braced myself a little.Not like her appearance mattered all that much.If we were soulmates then it must be trye chemistry.I slowly looked over to the mirror hanging on the wall.I froze instantly..

I was..

Well...they were...

This can't be accurate...

No..No no no..

.....

I WAS A ******ING MAN!!

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing things right.Yep,still a man.I have to say though.He was gorgeous..He had stunning emerald green eyes,soft pink lips,fluffy chocolate brown hair...I could go on and on about it but..but..But I couldn't be gay!! The gayest thing ive ever done was hold the door open for my dad once! But this?!! This was..I don't even know!! Looking at him though,made me feel very fruity..Like a cherry..A bowl of cherries..SCREW IT THE WHOLE BUSH!! My cheeks went red when I studied him up and down.That's when I realised I should probably check where he lives.So I looked around for a phone anywhere.Luckily he had one in his pocket.I grabbed it,I was about to give up when there was a password but when I realised there was face ID I just logged in quickly.I googled 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎.And it said he lived in..in..Beijing?!?!
(jk)

It said he lived in California so I was overjoyed,because that was my state too! I decided I should go look for myself..Well I'm here but like..my body.I decided to look around the city for him,he would probably be in somewhere popular,so we could meet there...Unless he saw how ugly I was and decided to just ditch..

Time skip

I was just walking through the town when I noticed someone in my body buying some muffins at a cafe across the street

aww,that's cute..

I thought to myself before quickly running over to him."Hey! Uhm..I'm pretty sure you're in my body?" I asked,not knowing what to say."Oh,y-you must be my soulmate then-" He replied nervously.It was really awkward but I was glad I found him.

Time skip

I pushed open the door to my apartment.I was going to show him around but well...I'd say he already knows his way around."So..What's your name?" I asked him."Oh,it's Darryl..and yours?" He asked.

What a cute name!

"It's Zak" I smiled at him."Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him.He blushed a bit at the suggestion"O-Okay.." He replied,blushing.We walked into the living room and sat down.I turned on Netflix on the tv.I felt something lightly touchy finger.His hand was edging nervously closer to my hand.I smiled and held his hand tight.I was so glad I found him

☆ --->  ★

drop a vote if u want :)