♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕗𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖♡︎

Warnings:

Loneliness ? (Is that a warning?)

Angst

----------------------------------------------------------

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒..𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒,𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒..𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑..𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔.𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒..𝑇𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒.

Zak POV:

Year: 2068

I sat on the floating rock,looking at the glistening stars nearby.Space was a pure black abyss.The occasional meteor came by,some even had crystals.I was sent from Earth alongside a couple of other Cosmonauts to explore a very distant planet.Very long ago,Something was wrong,though.None of us had quite realised it at the time but the fuel tank had malfunctioned.We didn't think it was possible,seeing how advanced our technology had become.We thought everything was perfect.When I stepped off of the pod and began picking up rocks to be further inspected back on Earth,the pod exploded.Killing both of my co-workers.Of course,it was unable to travel back to Earth,or travel any distance at all,really.I've been alone on this stupid planet years,somehow able to live off of the things that were brought from Earth,like food and water.No one came from me,and I was probably presumed dead.I looked around at the pure blackness of space,a few stars attempting to light up the darkness.I don't know how long I had been there,I'd seen every last inch of this stupid rock a thousand times.I curled up into a ball,tears falling down my face and making my vision blurry.I was so lonely,all I wanted was some company,maybe even a friend here.I take shelter in what's left of the pod,I keep all of my belongings there,it isn't alot.But it's all I have.Just a few containers of food and water,That's it.I gripped my sides with my hands,the sobbing was starting to hurt them.I used a small peice of cloth inside of my helmet to whipe away my tears.It was bitterly cold,dark,and lonely.I could never tell what time of day it was,or the year it was.The rotation of the nearby planets would probably make that clear,but I have lost track."So...cold.." I managed to mumble,tears still stinging my eyes,I curled up into a ball and gazed off into the distance.I just need somebody,anybody to keep me company.But there was nobody out there,nobody misses me,nobody was going to come for me,I'd spend the rest of my years just sitting here,alone and cold.I hadn't had company since the pod exploded,which had to have been around 2 years ago.I felt my eyes grow heavy,I shut them and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next day,or well..I'm unsure what time it was.Everything was the same.Nothing had changed,I didn't know why I expected it to.I let out a sigh and got up from where I had been sitting.The slight wind was blowing the dust around at my feet.The days seemed to drag on,I had nothing to do,ever.Nobody to talk to.Nobody to comfort me.I turned around to walk over to where all my food was kept when I saw a tall,demon like creature standing infront of me.

Is this death?

Am I dying?

Oh thank god.

Get me out of here.

It had pitch black skin,wore black robes with a red outline,had glowing white eyes,And tall horns ontop of its head.It's tail was slowly swishing from side to side."H-Hello..?" I asked nervously.Unsure if it could understand me.I approached it further to examine it a little.It's eyes were glowing so much I could almost see my reflection.I hadn't seen it in years.I didn't even know what I looked like."Can you...Understand me..?" I asked

Badboyhalo POV:

I couldn't really understand what he was saying at the time.So I just tilted my head a little.He looked a little sad."You don't,do you...?" He asked.I didn't know what it meant but I didn't mean to make him sad.I felt guilty.I looked around the small planet that he was on.It didn't appear that he had anyone else with him.I knew a couple words so I decided to try and have a conversation.

Zak POV:

"Alone?" The demon asked,I nodded sadly in response.He made a sad little demon noise as I nodded.To be honest it was a little cute.The demon bent down to my level."Not Anymore." He smiled.Although he didn't know much English that was really sweet.

...I finally have some company.

^𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙺𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛?^