♡︎𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕊𝕖𝕖𝕞 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕♡︎

Zak POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when I was awoken by Darryls dog,Lucy barking.

That dog never shuts up!!

"YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!"

I turned to my alarm clock.It was only 8 but I decided to get up anyways because it was going to be hard for me to get back to sleep anyways.I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes.I threw on a blue hoodie and some sweatpants and walked downstairs.I walked into the kitchen,Darryl was trying to quiet Lucy down."Shh! Rat! You're gonna wake Zak!" He said as Lucy started jumping on him."It's fine Darryl." I yawned."I'm sorry,did she wake you?" He asked sadly.I ensured him it was fine and got some bread out of the press to make some toast."Do you wanna come with me on a walk with Rat?" Darryl asked me.I don't know why he picked "Rat"of all nicknames for his dog but I guess when she is wet she looks like one.I wasn't sure of I wanted to come with him because it was the depths of December and it was really cold outside but I agreed because I had a huge crush on him and I needed and excuse to get out of the house.

-Time skip :)

I put on some converse and a jacket and walked back down the stairs.Darryl had Lucy in his arms at the door and was trying to put her leash on but she kept squirming.I walked down the stairs and smiled at the sight of Darryl giggling at his fluffy white dog.Darryl opened the door and we left.As we walked onto the pavement I felt the cold sharp air hit my skin.I shivered almost instantly.That air could slice you in half.As we were walking down the path I slipped a little on the frozen ice."Oh shit-" I spluttered as I slipped a little."Language" Darryl giggled.I loved his laugh,I didn't know why but it was just so....

cute?

Now that I think about it,yeah! Its actually really cute.I blushed as I thought of it again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.I nodded in response.Lucy kept stopping every few minutes to pee so it was taking longer than usual.I looked over to Darryl,he was shivering and looked super cold."You look really cold,do you want my jacket?" I asked him.I blushed once I realized what I had just offered,but I did want him to accept it.He flustered and looked at me for a second."I-I'm okay...?" He replied.I felt pretty embarassed."Sorry.." I blushed.We decided we would go around the block and then come back because it was freezing.Suddenly we came across a bench and decided to sit down for a while.As we were sitting My ears started to hurt from the cold.I looked over at Darryl,he was shivering alot.I didn't care at that point,we weren't even half way down the block and we were both already freezing.So I just had to give him my jacket.I put my coat around him,I tried to avoid eye contact after that bevause I knew it way gay as heck and I wasn't ready to tell him I liked him yet.Suddenly I felt him wrap his arms around me.He put his head on my shoulder.I smiled as I started rubbing his back a little,it pretty much completely distracted me from the cold.I felt finally something warm hit my cheek lightly.I then realised he had kissed me on my cheek.I smiled,I didn't care if it was minus seven degrees outside because Darryl was keeping me warm.